My Grow Journal

• Thread starter sumerianak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sumerianak

sumerianak

Starting up a growroom in the house, i got a room that's 10 f length, 5 f wide with 7 f height i'm trying to convert into a grow area with alot of problems.
First thing i did 2 weeks ago was to arrange the room and prepare as good as i could.
With 69 seeds in the process of germination, i got 12 seedlings and a possible additional 6 that might pop, those seeds i ordered from sensi seeds and royal queen seeds, really disappointing as the royal ak, royal cookies and og didn't make it to see the light of day.
My light stands at 2x 600 W hps standard and 1x 400 mh/hps also. i will spike my ballasts to the wall.
i have some nutritions that i plan to use, i know it wont be enough for all the girls but i'll get some more later on.
2 days ago i was in the room and noticed little winged creatures that had infested every pot that i had prepared some weeks past, had to get rid of everything and clean out the room, luckily my seedlings were in the living room where i made a temporary tent couple days past as they matured into seedlings with a fan and blue light as i understood that they don't need the 400w mh yet.
so fresh start, new medium ( 6,5-7,5 ph ) clean room and im about to transfer everything in the coming weekend into their permanent growroom. i have some problems, i only have a tt125 vent and nowhere to connect it to, i will probably crack open the window or make a hole in the door and attach it to it, appreciate any suggestions here.
i have 5 regular fans also which will be used.
i have no co2 tube, all i have is couple of lousy bags of co2 which obviously wont be enough, neither do i have any AC.
today was the first watering day and my seedlings responded very well, i put some in the pots and i sprayed some at them all. when can i feed them with root nutes?
I would appreciate any input or suggestions, i know im lacking in material and other stuff, s0metimes we get someting to work with and that's it, all i can do is try to work with what i have and this is it right now.

Old set
New set
My grow journal 3
My grow journal 4
HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

No expert by any means .buy u think it may be too much plant....man they get big....u plant on doin height control?, bush control? , nice room though...looks like a good place to grow .

sumerianak

sumerianak

i was planning to use the scrog thing, make them grow several nods and lesser bush.

Top Bottom