• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

IMG 20170916 212020

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I picked this up today, I figure my ocean forrest soil is running out of nutes by now so this should help. I've heard it's similar to a compost tea and I want this to be an all organic grow. But from the research I've done I will probably need a little tiger bloom as well, which is not organic and can easily get your plants. So when that time comes I'll be going very light on the tiger bloom

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I picked this up today, I figure my ocean forrest soil is running out of nutes by now so this should help. I've heard it's similar to a compost tea and I want this to be an all organic grow. But from the research I've done I will probably need a little tiger bloom as well, which is not organic and can easily get your plants. So when that time comes I'll be going very light on the tiger bloom
Fry

RomulanRebel

RomulanRebel

I'm currently running Sinmints as well. This is my second time running them and I've noticed two distinct phenos so far. One light green/lavender with very little branching and a high bud/low lead ratio. The other is big and dark. A crazy multi beaching monster. Super slow in veg but once in flower, it goes nuts. Both pack on the trichs heavily. Your grow is looking awesome btw. Keep up the good work!

IMG 5334
IMG 5366
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Looks like a beautiful bouquet!! Just hoping both sin mints are ladies... Nlxbb is feminised

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

They're starting to outgrow my space, been flowering for 9 days now. Hopefully the stretch is done because there is not much room left. Plenty of height it's the width

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Day 10 of flower still no signs of sex that I can see and ive looked at probably every node

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

How much yield should I expect in a 3x3x5 space? I'm hoping for at least an oz. dried

Top Bottom