My Grow Log For My Baby Beauty!

• Thread starter TinkerBell84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

THIS IS A CFL GROW (1) 2700 LUMEN'S. IN A DIY INCUBATOR THAT IS SOMETHING LIKE 1 CUBIC FOOT @ 18/6 LIGHTING SCHEDULE.
SOIL: SCOTT'S EARTHGRO.
TAP WATER @ ROOM TEMP
NO NUTRIENTS YET TO YOUNG BUT WHEN I DO IT WILL BE MG 24/6/18 @ 1/4TH STRENGTH TO A MILK GALLON OF WATER.
HEAT 80-85
NOT SURE IF HUMIDITY.
BAG SEED SURPRISE.

OK I SOAKED BEAUTY IN ROOM TEMPERATURE TAP WATER FOR 18 HRS AND THEN PLANTED HER INTO MY EATHGRO. I PLACED HER UNDER A LIGHT FAR A WAY FOR WARMTH. SHE IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD TO ME SO FAR. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED AS I AM STILL BRAND NEW TO GROWING BUT I HAVE BEEN SMOKING FOR OVER HALF MY LIFE, LET ME SEE I AM 31, I STARTED WHEN I WAS 13 YOU DO THE MATH. HA-HA I'M WHAT MANY MAY CALL A FUNCTIONING POT HEAD AND LOVING IT!
BELOW ARE SOME PICS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE AS PROGRESS ARISES.
HOW YOU ALL ENJOY.
My grow log for my baby beauty BEAUTY IS THE ON IN THE BACK WITH YELLOW STICK JUST FOR POINTING OUT WHICH I AM TALKING ABOUT.My grow log for my baby beauty 2 My grow log for my baby beauty 3
Ok
I am done rambling now.. you will have to excuse me I get really talkative when I'm smoking..lol
thanks for reading I look forward to comments, advise anything really.. except negativity

My grow log for my baby beauty 4
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks nice. Hopefully with bagseed you get a female, but what if she turns out to be a he?
Do you have a couple more seeds to germinate?
That way you have better odds of getting a female, and don't waste any time.
Best of luck.
Peace

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

Looks nice. Hopefully with bagseed you get a female, but what if she turns out to be a he?
Do you have a couple more seeds to germinate?
That way you have better odds of getting a female, and don't waste any time.
Best of luck.
Peace
all the other ones you see were done at the same time

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Take alot of pride and dedication ☺ . Good luck and good vibes to u and beauty☺✌

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

Ok this morning I inspected her like I do every morning and to my surprise her roots are already sowing out the bottom so I transplanted her to just a little step up. Reason I only stepped her up a little is because I am trying to get a good root ball on her and when I transplanted i inspected her roots and seen that they are just really long so decided that I am going for small. Plus it is a easy way to make sure i don't over water.
HERE SHE IS IN HER NEW TEMPORARY POT. SHE IS ON THE LEFT12039294 888289521278758 211294046160641269 n

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

PHOTO UPDATE 9/24
9 24 0 9 24 1 9 24 2
I THINK I HAD THE LIGHT TO CLOSE. THAT IS WHY THE RIGHT LEAVE HAS BROWN TIP. I HAVE MOVED THE LIGHT FATHER AWAY. BEAUTY IS ALSO FEELING A LITTLE DRY BUT I AM GOING TO HOLD OFF WATERING. THE LAST TIME SHE HAD WATER WAS 3 DAYS AGO.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you fill a cup the same size with dry dirt you can compare the weight and know easier when it needs water.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

I just watered her and i can feel a huge diff in weight from before i watered and then after so I think I watered right. I also only watered the outside edge's until at least 20% drain off..

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I water seedlings right near the sprout and leave the outside edges dry, supposedly it is supposed to make the roots spread out to search for more water. Dont know if it is true because the plant never told me it was looking for more water.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

THIS lady that originally posted the thread has helped me and others a bunch so i tend to try her methods. She is very well spoke of on that thread.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

UPDATE 9/29/15
9 28 0 9/28
I PUT HER A LITTLE TO CLOSE TO THE LIGHTS, BUT SHE IS DOING OK AND IS QUITE PERKY YESTERDAY AND TODAY.
9 28 1 9/28/15
9 29 0 9/29
REACHING FOR THE LIGHTS.
9 29 1
OTHER THAN THE LEAF PROBLEM IS SHE LOOKING OK?
REACHING FOR THE LIGHT IS GOOD SING RIGHT?

Top Bottom