My Grow Op.

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

Hello everyone.

For those of you who know, Ive completed my first proper grow, very happy with the results, but im stepping things up now..

Im in a situation where i will be vegging plants to be flowered in another location initially but have my own space to flower in time if i choose to.
So i have a 3fh x 4fw x 3fD veg room and a 4fh x 4fw x 3-D room which i will be using for flowering in time, or possibly some breeding projects.

So first things first. I have

3 ko kush
4 jackberry
2 jackberryxnycd
6 chocolate rain have also been planted today.

gone down, some have broken the surface some haven't

all regulars so as time progresses ill have updates on whats a guy, girl, getting cloned. Very much a diary of the next while.

strains will come and go. All will be flowered under a 400watthps off site and my own in time.
Will also be verging plants for a friend too so lots of action gonna be happening.

Stay tuned…

Happy growing to everyone

jagle

jagle

Im using a 220watt pll light to veg, 4 55watt bulbs in a reflector/housing

Flowering with a 400watt HPS in a friends house,More of a partner really. im gonna veg, cos i have the space for it,he is gonna flower, that way we can keep a nice cycle of plants going.
also another friend of mine is gonna start growing and ive offered to veg for him. he will flower out under a 250watt HPS.

My own spare room i will flower under once i am up and running in an easy pattern with all the vegging, and my busy schedule allows me to get that room kitted out. Probably around christmas

jagle

jagle

Some shots

The new light

the babies, the one without a name and a few days ahead is JackberryxNYCD

the 5 unlabeled babies are the chocolate rain.

and my heated propagator, which has one more chocolate rain whos just taking her time, a jackberry, kokush and jackberryxnycd that are slow to sprout too and two clones of hericules my first proper go at cloning

29082011792b
29082011793b
29082011794b
29082011796b
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you got it rockin for sure mang...that new light looks sweet.. im sub'd brutha.:)

S

stormannorm

Im subbed.im gonna pull up a chair roll a fatty and enjoy the show..nice work jagle they sure gonna kerp u busy!!!

Peace out

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay brother

I just got moved and started my 11th indo grow with some devine gear chemical romance and super silver haze f2s
the ones you have sound like dank man IM subed
go and check mine out jagle

good luck and happy growing brother :passingjoint:

jagle

jagle

I just got moved and started my 11th indo grow with some devine gear chemical romance and super silver haze f2s
the ones you have sound like dank man IM subed
go and check mine out jagle

good luck and happy growing brother :passingjoint:

cheers dude, ya checked out your grow, its very nice.

thanks for stopping by

S

sensisaint

whats up jagle? you new digs look sick man,all my best with everything. peace man

T

theTinker

Great to hear your producing again man. Subbed n keeping n eye on things.

jagle

jagle

ok guys, i have pics to upload but im after hitting the busiest time of my life, no joke.

i promise this weekend updates and pics and everything cheers

jagle

jagle

UPDATE

so sorry about the not being around, too busy, just enough time to water the kids.

anyway.

i have 5 chocolate rain regular kids, 4 strong ones, one runt, had a hard start in life.
1 ko kush, 3 jackberry, and 3 killing fields x heribei.

so pics of all the kids,

some shots of some flowering killing fields and heribei, the last of them off site

and upclose shots of the new young ones

ive another 4 chocolate rain going down tonight as they are all regular, so trying to space them apart in the hope of killing the guys when they appear.

cheers guys, again once things really kick off ill update more

sorry for the not so great pics at the moment too

Babbies
Kf2
Kf
Heri2
Heri1
Group
Mix
Kfxjb
Kfx
Chocolaterain
jagle

jagle

oh plants are named in the files, so if you open them in a new tab youll see, and if you cant work out my code, though shit

L

LikemindS

NICE Jagle!
Babies are looking happy :)
Flowers are looking tasty!!!
Good work, keep it up man!

T

theTinker

Nice work man. KF are looking lovely. Nice and chunky, well done.

My ladies put on thier own weight too :)

IMG_3659.JPG

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet Jagle ............grow hard grow safe and grow everywhere

peace ..very nice buds

Top Bottom