My Grow Thread..

• Thread starter TinkerBell84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

She's a week and a day old. And I have another one the same age that I'm trying to wrap the stem around the pot and make it bushy just to see what happens.
Can I have the stats on your grow? like lights u use, strain, nutes, medium? just so I can compare. This is technically my first grow i started on back in June and it was male so i had to start all over that is why I have so many started at diff time just n case

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

this was my first plant outdoor now I grow indoor
This is one of my lil girls lookin alright for now. I'm bored and just wanted to put it up lol. I like how you got all them lil ones goin tho that's fresh.

Can I have the stats on your grow? like lights u use, strain, nutes, medium? just so I can compare. This is technically my first grow i started on back in June and it was male so i had to start all over that is why I have so many started at diff time just n case

08 17 2015
08 19 2015 1
08 20 15 1
08 20 15 2
TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

She's a week and a day old. And I have another one the same age that I'm trying to wrap the stem around the pot and make it bushy just to see what happens.
I am trying to do that too.. I have a profile on another site and someone from there has tought me alot about watering and I have been trying it.
Oh did I mention I dropped Fairyland on Tuesday? but ever sense then she has really gotten full of spunk

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I seen that a couple messages back in the thread. Lol don't look like it bothered her any. Growing! Growing! Growing! That's how it should be lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Rn she's in some organic MG I know it's not good but I have a big ass bag of FFHF that I'm transplanting her in. I'm not using nutes waiting till she shows me signs. But I have dyna gro foliage pro and dyna gro bloom for flowering. And the lights I have 4 23w cfl for now gonna add more within a couple days probably. The strain is some bag seed I got from my boy who I'm actually about to smoke a fat blunt wit lol. Some fire tho not sure the name it was real dense and had some nice greens and a lil orange in it.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

Rn she's in some organic MG I know it's not good but I have a big ass bag of FFHF that I'm transplanting her in. I'm not using nutes waiting till she shows me signs. But I have dyna gro foliage pro and dyna gro bloom for flowering. And the lights I have 4 23w cfl for now gonna add more within a couple days probably. The strain is some bag seed I got from my boy who I'm actually about to smoke a fat blunt wit lol. Some fire tho not sure the name it was real dense and had some nice greens and a lil orange in it.
Are they 2700k or 6500k

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

thats y yours are a lil better then mine cause i was a lil confused when buying my lights i thought that 2700 was good for veg and 6500 good for flower so i got what i thought i needed come to find out I was mixed up there were like 4 isles of light bulbs and to be honest i never bought one before now...but Fairyland will catch up when i get my order in... To be quite honest i dont want her getting over 3 feet to 4 so I like that she is shorty...

THCdurk

THCdurk

@TinkerBell84 you don't have a Walmart or home Depot around ya? They usually have like value packs for a great price and the light bulbs work great. I paid 5 dollars for my 4 bulbs. I know they're obviously not the best but they work right? I'm just starting so I don't wanna spend hundreds of dollars on the real equipment so to get the feel go the cheap route first.

TinkerBell84

TinkerBell84

I am a cheap skate just saying if i can find it cheap ill go that route with most things and honestly Fairyland is looking alright just short like me!

THCdurk

THCdurk

Oh I did that at first too LMAO! I got some soft white but hey you need them in the long run right? You just gotta read the boxes for bright white or daylight

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

If ylu squeeze a lemon in your water it will balance your ph to just throwing that in there

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

thats y yours are a lil better then mine cause i was a lil confused when buying my lights i thought that 2700 was good for veg and 6500 good for flower so i got what i thought i needed come to find out I was mixed up there were like 4 isles of light bulbs and to be honest i never bought one before now...but Fairyland will catch up when i get my order in... To be quite honest i dont want her getting over 3 feet to 4 so I like that she is shorty...
I wanna know what store has four isles of light bulbs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom