My Grow

• Thread starter SweetXxreese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetXxreese

Just woke up and smoked some of my curing ww, all I can say 15min I was tired now I’m about to go do some push-ups.. it’s like really energetic rush rush rush rush you know?? I don’t really know how to describe the taste the closest to it I can say is grass but idk the taste is a bit weird too like grass...the ash is gray but some black in is so somd nutes are left I guess will update on the plants today. Stay medicated, keep growing and I’ll see you next time on Sweet’s grow! ( what are some sweet strains you guys know of?)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just woke up and smoked some of my curing ww, all I can say 15min I was tired now I’m about to go do some push-ups.. it’s like really energetic rush rush rush rush you know?? I don’t really know how to describe the taste the closest to it I can say is grass but idk the taste is a bit weird too like grass...the ash is gray but some black in is so somd nutes are left I guess will update on the plants today. Stay medicated, keep growing and I’ll see you next time on Sweet’s grow! ( what are some sweet strains you guys know of?)

They cost a lot but AN products are what I'd pick if money weren't an issue. Good choice.

It tastes like grass for several possible reasons... Nutes were not flushed before harvest, dried to quickly, or it still isn't done drying and curing. My guess is it's probably not cured yet. If it still is on the branches, dry till the branches snap not fold when bent. When it reaches that point, stick it in a paper bag for a few days till ready to trim, then into mason jars with a Boveta pack (I'm partial to 58%) and let it cure for a couple weeks. Burp the jars once a day for the first week or two. ( I vacuum seal the jars for long term storage).

Should taste fine/good, or at least better, afterwards.

20181010 160355
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Some of my favs...

If you like energising weed then Durban Poison, or members of it's family like Girl Scout Cookies or Jack Herer. They all are likely to have a higher level of THCv. A high enough level of THCv will even take away the muchies, over 1%. Durban is my diet weed, lol. If you're in a warmer climate, then Durban, if colder then one of its descendants that's more cold tolerant.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

...and harvesting too early will also give it a grassy taste.

S

SweetXxreese

Just turned lights on for my 3 girls in flower, the others are on a 24h light cycle. I’m watering all my plants with water that have been in my tent for the past 2 days ph at 6.5 (oct 12)

Oct 13- I just turned my lights on for my vegging 6. I’m using tooth picks to train my plants but they’re not working need to run to the store for some supplies I’m runn low from the first grow

1- critical mass clone
2-crit mass clone
3-ww
4&5-blue cheese
6- CM clone

How much main colas should I do max per plant for indoor? I was thinking around 10. My blue cheese are actually very bushy with lots of cola sight

S

SweetXxreese

They cost a lot but AN products are what I'd pick if money weren't an issue. Good choice.

It tastes like grass for several possible reasons... Nutes were not flushed before harvest, dried to quickly, or it still isn't done drying and curing. My guess is it's probably not cured yet. If it still is on the branches, dry till the branches snap not fold when bent. When it reaches that point, stick it in a paper bag for a few days till ready to trim, then into mason jars with a Boveta pack (I'm partial to 58%) and let it cure for a couple weeks. Burp the jars once a day for the first week or two. ( I vacuum seal the jars for long term storage).

Should taste fine/good, or at least better, afterwards.

Thanks I read a lot of reviews and about the product lol and they’re curing now burping jar at least 3 times a day. I actually prefer an heavy couchlock effect for nights when I need the most but Sativas are great for the day since I have to be active and stuff so thank you for the suggestions I’ll be adding those to my cart. :D

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks I read a lot of reviews and about the product lol and they’re curing now burping jar at least 3 times a day. I actually prefer an heavy couchlock effect for nights when I need the most but Sativas are great for the day since I have to be active and stuff so thank you for the suggestions I’ll be adding those to my cart. :D

No problem.

You'll get it all dialed man. Part of the fun is the learning and that feel of accomplishment when you really nail it. I love Boveta packs but if I had to choose between them or my my little Food Saver vacuum pump w/mason jar attachment I'd definitely go with the pump. The jar sealer and hose I had to buy separately. I have bud from last year that still smells and tastes like it was just canned, even in the jars without the Boveta packs, and only found a dime sise spot of mold after 6 months in 11lbs of weed.
811SGzvCoQL AC SL1500
71 GpDc aXL AC SL1500

When using it leave the lock ring off then put ring on after sealing. Took me a minute to figure that out, lol.

S

SweetXxreese

Hello, and welcome back to sweets grow diary! Since my last update I fed my flowering critical mass 5ml micro and bloom with 2ml of bud candy, rhino skin and nirvana. I don’t have any ph up at the moment so I used some baking soda. My plants that are veggin are on day 44 I’m goimg to take some 4 clones from my 2 blue cheese.

I haven’t watered my vegging plants in a week I’m waiting until my soil is completely dry then gonna give some ph water

I’m going to also prepare my closet so I can veg 2 plants there and flower in my tent

1-crit mass
2,3- blue cheese
4-ww
5+ Crit mass clones

Top Bottom