My grow

• Thread starter Mr Weed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Weed

ok about a month ago i thought i would get all the stuff needed to grow and i need your opinions if there is anything wrong or anything that i need please comment and i will take into consideration.

will make a vid soon and upload it so you can see the setup

Ok i am growing 6 plants in a wardrobe 2.5 by 1.5 feet

When i picked my strain i didnt want to pick one to big because of the wardrobe so i picked snowryder auto-flowering all females 10 to 15 inches big.

I lined all of the inside of the wardrobe with tin foil the reflective side i have noticed now it was a bad choice looking around the internet but it will have to do.

i went with a 120w LED light suspended from the rail at the top where the coat hangers go on it easly covers all 6 plants.

the soil now this took me along time to figure out but i did not want the responsibility of overfeeding it with to many nutrients and adjusting PH levels so i went with miracle grow organic moisture control so i don't need fertilizer or anything to feed the plant with because its all in the soil i think im rite there if i am not someone correct me so i can just feed it water and it will be happy also i mixed perlite with the soil so the roots could grow nice.

For air circulation i went crazy on saving as much power as possible because for some reason mine is always to expensive and Scottish power always try to rape you and i am on a key.

So my computer is rite next to the wardrobe so i bought a usb fan not a small one a good sized one and it is quite good if i may sayand it is in the corner of my wardrobe but i wont use it until the plant has started to flower.

Also i am thinking about instead of feeding my plants myself i was going to buy a BIG DRIPPA so it will drip water into the pots for me.

I have allot more stuff but not really needed for growing it so tell me what you think tell em some stuff i can improve on and tell me if you think it will grow in the living conditions. :)

B

Bubz

If I was you I would take down all tinfoil alll of it...none left around...and paint walls white or get some mylar...dont wanna start a fire...cant wait to see how LED does tho :party0042:

R

rubbabudbud

2nd the tin foil thing. I painted my grow room matt white and added some PVA glue in for a more durable finish. Foil is not as reflective as you think. The risk of fire is over-rated though.

Also LEDs are ok for vegging and supplementary lighting but are not going to give you decent flowers. They do not have the penetration when compared with other types of bulbs. Lots of unsubstantiated claims from LED manufacturers that do not add up or make sense. Don't believe the hype!!!

And avoid miracle grow products-full of nasty stuff that will taint the taste of your flowers.

Cannabis generally likes a wet and dry watering cycle. Something to bear in mind when using drippers. Tromf Blumat make excellent irrigation systems off the shelf or build your own.

Best wishes for your grow. :smiley_joint:

M

Mr Weed

2nd the tin foil thing. I painted my grow room matt white and added some PVA glue in for a more durable finish. Foil is not as reflective as you think. The risk of fire is over-rated though.

Also LEDs are ok for vegging and supplementary lighting but are not going to give you decent flowers. They do not have the penetration when compared with other types of bulbs. Lots of unsubstantiated claims from LED manufacturers that do not add up or make sense. Don't believe the hype!!!

And avoid miracle grow products-full of nasty stuff that will taint the taste of your flowers.

Cannabis generally likes a wet and dry watering cycle. Something to bear in mind when using drippers. Tromf Blumat make excellent irrigation systems off the shelf or build your own.

Best wishes for your grow. :smiley_joint:
thanks for the advice will post some pics soon.

M

Mr Weed

1 week old

http://i291.invalid.com/albums/ll307/eddie147896/IMAG0011.jpg?t=1299938470

http://i291.invalid.com/albums/ll307/eddie147896/IMAG0012.jpg?t=1299938497

http://i291.invalid.com/albums/ll307/eddie147896/IMAG0013.jpg?t=1299938529

http://i291.invalid.com/albums/ll307/eddie147896/IMAG0010.jpg?t=1299938594

Top Bottom