my head smoking.... help me

• Thread starter BigThcBomb8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigThcBomb8

Hi guys. I'm new to this stuff and I'm really very confused issue
fertilizers and huge selection of products. I know that at least 50% of these products are.
I want to do - best set of products. I want to pick
best - the best products from each manufacturer. Here you desperately ask for help
based on your experience in cultivation. My head hurts from reading topics.
Jump themselves sick and as you will see I'm not very good at this ... an English
contributes to my desperate wandering. Raising a SoG method. I'd love
if you share your plans fertilization products that you are happy with your help
make the perfect program for fertilization. I would heartily grateful. Greetings

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi guys. I'm new to this stuff and I'm really very confused issue
fertilizers and huge selection of products. I know that at least 50% of these products are.
I want to do - best set of products. I want to pick
best - the best products from each manufacturer. Here you desperately ask for help
based on your experience in cultivation. My head hurts from reading topics.
Jump themselves sick and as you will see I'm not very good at this ... an English
contributes to my desperate wandering. Raising a SoG method. I'd love
if you share your plans fertilization products that you are happy with your help
make the perfect program for fertilization. I would heartily grateful. Greetings
What country are you in? We can advise all kinds of products, but if you can't get them that advice won't be very good.

That said, human urine+wood ashes=complete fertilizer.

B

BigThcBomb8

I'm from Bulgaria. There they most products if not in my country at all in Europe. I tried looking for a recipe from someone who is happy and after use. Thank you. Greetings

Supercharge

Supercharge

LOL

Sea, do you actually do this? Or is that theoretical advice?

north knect

north knect

theoretical advide im sure lol..def supplys enuf npk count to keep her goin but some people cringe at the thought of smokin ur pee...also depending on the humans typical life..if the ingest much poisons ur plant will soak them up..little toxic sponges they are lol

Supercharge

Supercharge

Well, you definitely would not be smoking urine if you used it as fertilizer! Actually knowing the NPK content would be difficult however. Another problem with urine is that it can be extremely high in salt. We tend to consume a high salt diet these days and all that excess salt is excreted in the urine. Watering your plants with that could quickly become problematic.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I'm sure the ones who employ these methods are on top of those issues and have their hippy eating habits as well

north knect

north knect

i kno ur not actually smokin it..unless ur peeing foliar on them lol..the average person doesnt wana hear u used urine is wat i gettin at..but ya the salt would prolly b an issue for sure if ur unsure of wat ur doin exaxrly

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, I'm serious! :p This time I am not taking the piss with anyone.

THINK about it--what is the functional difference between using bat shit, rabbit shit, horse shit, cow shit, chicken shit, any other animal shit versus using human urine? Bat guano's sustainability is debatable, as is seabird guano. The shit from our farmed animals is questionable as to whether or not these are CAFO'd animals (outside the bunnies & horses) and they could be chock full of antibiotics as such.

Beyond that, what is the real functional difference? I know! It's a lot like the debate over breastfeeding vs feeding formula. I carried my complete superfood milk with me, produced fresh on the spot, FOR FREE, as it is when I makey the pee pee.
LOL

Sea, do you actually do this? Or is that theoretical advice?
I actually do this, although I don't normally mix in the wood ashes since I already included them in my soil mix and my source water is rather alkaline.

Look it up, gentlemen. Wait, let me help you. Not the actual study, but a story about the study.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/b...-is-for-plants-human-urine-plus-as-2009-09-04
theoretical advide im sure lol..def supplys enuf npk count to keep her goin but some people cringe at the thought of smokin ur pee...also depending on the humans typical life..if the ingest much poisons ur plant will soak them up..little toxic sponges they are lol
Yeah, I don't tell them til they're done smokin' and are all fuckin' high and shit. I am all organic and free range! And yes, I am a fuckin' hippy, but you'd NEVER know by looking at me. ;)
Well, you definitely would not be smoking urine if you used it as fertilizer! Actually knowing the NPK content would be difficult however. Another problem with urine is that it can be extremely high in salt. We tend to consume a high salt diet these days and all that excess salt is excreted in the urine. Watering your plants with that could quickly become problematic.
Not me, in fact I find most commercial pre-prepared foods to be extremely salty for me, same with the sugar, I find most to be too sweet.

MY big problem with using urine as the main source of fertilizer is that I don't produce anywhere nearly enough to feed everything. But one or two plants? Use it! Especially if the alternative is to use POTABLE water to flush it away.

B

BigThcBomb8

Hi there. Sorry for the stupid question but I interesuvma after raising
SoG method and give the plants one week growing season will then start flowering.
I will give an example table advanced nutrents. There is a first week of
flowering 4 ml / l. I guess it would be good to give half of it or 2 ml / l. ?
Then gradually increase?!?

B

BigThcBomb8

And guys what about this set of products?

Main - Sensi A - B
Vodoo juice
Big bud
B-52
Bud Candy
Bud Ignitor
Bud Factror X
Hygrozyme
Cal / Mag

If someone uses them to tell if there are any subtleties in their use.
How and how much is seen that give the best results. Thank you. Greetings

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Stick to a base, cal mag and another additive or two then add the others in after you pull a harvest down.its takes 2 months to flower which is not long.. Some think so but nah just acclimate each run. Then you know if you truly need or don't need something. I've heard sensi base is a great base.

B

BigThcBomb8

I forgot to overdrive in the last two weeks. And washing with phinal phase and
Humboldt Nutrients - Honey something of that sort. Accept any advice and criticism ..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Big bud and overdrive have had great results reported. Sticking with sensi base, cal mag big bud and overdrive should be a great lineup. The humboldt honey would be great in compost teas.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Good stuff @Seamaiden, always nice to see people working outside the norm. Do you dilute first?

Latest posts

Top Bottom