My Hedonism Bot.....

• Thread starter Discretepete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Discretepete

Alright farmer fam.... This will be my very first fully documented grow HERE. Also my very first documented photoperiod grow. I've been an auto guy since I started but it's time to chase the yield.
So to get started im throwing up my 2x4 tent. I have a 4' 4 bulb T5 laying around I just grabbed new bulbs for. I've never used one before, only hid and LED. I'm going to start with two bulbs on 10" away, please correct me if I'm wrong, any input is welcome and appreciated.
I'll be running a strain called hedonism bot by my buddies over at Kaos Kreationz. These beans are reg photo so I'll have to find me some females and do some cloning and stuff. Figured this route would give me the opportunity to try a few different new things and get some experience in. I did land a job at my local grow shop and am pretty knowledgeable about things and got the basics. This grow should go smooth for the most part and I feel pretty confident about it so hopefully all works out well. I'll be getting the tent and light up and beans popped today. I'll be starting all 8 beans in 1 gallon pots. My soil is a blend I started using for my autos consisting of 1/3 sunshine #4 aggregate plus, 1/3 botanicare cocogro and 1/3 holiday #3 perlite. Very nice airy quick drying mix.
Ill be running advanced nutrients this round but here soon will be switching over to remo nutrients. We don't carry advanced at work but we do carry REMO and I can get it a lot cheaper.
So that's about it for now. I'll get everything up and running and get some pics up over the next day or two... Not much going on until we see life!!! Thanks for tuning in and for any suggestions, help or criticisms as long as your not a dick about it lol if anyone comes on being an ass I don't have time to respond and will just skip over and continue my journal. I'm not here to get into a posting match with someone over something small so keep it outta here please. I'm just trying to learn and share my experiences with others. The proof is in the pudding is all I got to say so please no trolling or spamming. Thanks guys

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I put my T5 lights 2 inches from the top of the plant. Very, very close. Just make sure you have airflow. Don't let the leaves touch the bulb.

Best of luck. Peace

D

Discretepete

I put my T5 lights 2 inches from the top of the plant. Very, very close. Just make sure you have airflow. Don't let the leaves touch the bulb.

Best of luck. Peace
That's what I was told by someone else too was Two fingers off the canopy, is that for seedlings as well? Or once they get their first set of leaves? I appreciate the help. My first grow was HPS all the way through on some autos and been LED since. Thanks for your time, working on getting environmental temps where i want and then I'll sow the beans.... Now I'm also fighting wether i want to use my advanced nutrients or nectar for the gods....I know advanced better, but what I've accomplished with nectar has been very very nice smoke and well complimented by others who have tried it....ummmm lol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
It's very important to have some airflow between the top of the plant and the T5. Just to circulate the air and avoid any heat stress.

Best of luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here's from
SFVOG day 42
GardenFL28a
several years ago when I did a run with only T5s.

Top Bottom