my hill summer 2012

• Thread starter backpackballer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
backpackballer

backpackballer

So i dont know how often i will be able to up date on my outdoor and greenhouse grows this season but i'm hoping on every week or two.
Lets start with the basics:
Soil: 80 new yards + half of last years soil. local bulk with chicken and steer manure, gorilla hair, lava rock, high n bat guano, live worm castings, grokashi, powered oyster shell, powdered trace mineral
Containers: final transplant will be into 100g, or 200g smart pots, 4'x4'x4' trenches or a massive 8'x30'x2' raised bed holding more than 17 yards of soil.
Strains: Sister Diesel(8yo clone), Sour Chemdog's Sister(mom from last year), Avalanche(seed), Chemical Romance(seed), Cheeto Kush(seed),Alien Og(seed), Blue Berry Og(clone), C4(clone), Pre 98 Bubba Kush(seed),Cataract Kush(seed),Green Crack(clone), Vanilla Kush (seed), Pineapple Thai(clone).

I started my seeds on Feb 1st, took clones on the same day.

Mogrow

Mogrow

good luck BPB///// looks like you've done this before..
gorilla hair?????
you got some yummy sounding gear///avalanche outdoors could be epic////
rock dem beans.
peace mogrow

vaporedout

vaporedout

damn mogrow too fast for me

GORILLA HAIR, c'mon dont tell me you shaved your back and THATS what your callin it.... haha

damn 80 yards, you better have had a bakco, no wheelbarrow here!! any pics of this monstrosity?

backpackballer

backpackballer

yeah more pics will come just finished the spot for new greenhouse and got my smart pots amended. Greenhouse demensions are 28'x 56'x 11' looking at putting 6 ladies in each trench(4x4x4) giving each aprox 9'x4'x4' to grow in. each trench holds aprox. 21 yards of soil
IMG 0437

backpackballer

backpackballer

gorilla hair= shredded redwood bark

here are some of the early seedling pics from 2nd week of feb sorry about poor labeling not to good with the technology
IMG 0243
IMG 0319
IMG 0325
IMG 0337
IMG 0345

IMG 0339
backpackballer

backpackballer

here is my veg. taken on 3-21 at this point i was fertilizing aprox once every 10-12 days trying to keep them small. turns out i still ran out of room. they at this point have been only fed organic 5-1-1 fish fert and given the amendments said above in the soil mix. also i hit them with a guano tea every month at this part in their lives. also i have seen some mixed feeling about the fungal co2 bags. this room proved yet again to me that they are an emense help( with 10 bags in a 20'x8'x8' sealed veg room i was running right about 950ppm)i wish i had shot more pics but by 4-20 my sativa's were almost 6' tall and there was no room to move in my box(that what she said)
IMG 0399

Reactions: sox
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice spot, bro! I need me a plot like that one day. I can't to see the pics of the finished greenhouse. Keep up the great work, BPB.

backpackballer

backpackballer

so as i said i ran outta room. had to move my sexy girls to a 20x10 light and heat co2 supplimented green house for the last 5 weeks till they go in their final holes. now as i am updating this my girls are anywhere between 2.5 and 6.5 feet tall some of the bigger girls have been topped. and yeah my greeny glows!!!
IMG 0440

IMG 0441
IMG 0448

backpackballer

backpackballer

Nice spot, bro! I need me a plot like that one day. I can't to see the pics of the finished greenhouse. Keep up the great work, BPB.
thanks buddy this spot has been both my dream and nightmare for the last few years. but day by day its getting closer and closer to being my 40 acres of heaven

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
so as i said i ran outta room. had to move my sexy girls to a 20x10 light and heat co2 supplimented green house for the last 5 weeks till they go in their final holes. now as i am updating this my girls are anywhere between 2.5 and 6.5 feet tall some of the bigger girls have been topped. and yeah my greeny glows!!!
View attachment 213775
View attachment 213776View attachment 213777
It looks like ur gonna have a great harvest come fall. I been looking for some property in the hills lately. I will have my own spot sooner or later! Then I will have the room to grow some monsters. Thanx for sharing the pics, bro.

sourpuss

sourpuss

looks like you've got everything going to plan. gonna be awesome once you plant all those out.

love the outdoor spot, real sweet looking.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love the Look of a Glowing Green house!
Nice work so far Bro. I will be subbed and watching.
Kill It Man!

sb805og101

sb805og101

Sub°d. They are going to get massive in those holes and under the sun.hard work should pay off.

Top Bottom