Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Fuckin stellar Bro....Looks like candy.....JACK

C

CAPO

Big Ups Surfr!!!....almost as nice as longboarding Venezuela...:character0180:

L

leao

Agreed with everyone else, it looks incredible! If you don't mind sharing, where did it come from (clone, seed)?

Edit: Sorry, duh, read the original post again and saw they were F2s. Guess I was trying to figure out if this is Elite's Larry or the Larry OGK from Cali Connect....

S

Surfr

hey SURF:bong2:
loveing the looks of this larry and pumped to hear your going to be doing some breeding with her....

i may be looking at two males on my two larry and not very happy about that at alllll, really wanted to see some larry bud in my space....

that KKSC * AK pollen could be a winner on the larry 4sure...
best of luck:bong2::animbong:

Thanks JAWS! Yeah I had a male Lemon Larry I wanted to collect some polllen from, but he was killed in a freak accident :-(... I think there will be some killer males from the KKSC x Alien Kush.. Take it easy!

Real nice man.. That is iced out for sure.. What lemon larry did Con. Gen. work with, it was a lemon larry right? I was hoping for a pack of LemChem from them, but missed them.. Who else has it?

Yeah I am pretty pretty sure they used Lemon Larry.. I am on the hunt for a male Chemdog to throw at this gal too... Thank for the compliments bro!

Yeah bro, that is a winner. That looks freakin awesome!

Thanks grit! I still think you grow some of the best genetics bro!

lemon larry is the bomb all the phenos are A+ so far for me CONGRATS!

You are correct, all the phenos were AAA+ plants!

someones got there self that lemony larry luv growin on nice find surfr

Haha thanks MASSES!!

Fuckin stellar Bro....Looks like candy.....JACK

Candy for sure!! Thanks JACK!

Big Ups Surfr!!!....almost as nice as longboarding Venezuela...:character0180:

You are correct my friend, ALMOST as nice.. :character0180:

Agreed with everyone else, it looks incredible! If you don't mind sharing, where did it come from (clone, seed)?

Edit: Sorry, duh, read the original post again and saw they were F2s. Guess I was trying to figure out if this is Elite's Larry or the Larry OGK from Cali Connect....

Thanks bro! Yeah they were F2's from Elite's Lemon Larry.. Bomb ass shit!

C

cr1ppler

Very nice. I don't know much about elite's gear. What was the name of the original parent stock? Was it a bx? Thanks

Top Bottom