My homegrown garden

• Thread starter resinseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

resinseeker

Greetings fellow earthlings

I want to share some images and descriptions of my converted bedroom which now produces connoisseur grade cannabis from an asortment of genetic lineages. I've been growing (indoor) for about 3 years and have not really thought about documenting it, until i realized tonight that my growing skills have improved so much in this time that i would have loved to scroll back up this thread and see what was different etc.
I've been at it constantly since the day i started and it doesn't look like i'm going to quit soon> So hopefully in 3 years i can scroll back to this spot and have laugh.
One Love

My homegrown garden

strawberry diesel backcross
bred by kroon
enjoi
:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks respectable to me but always room for improvement so keep on moving forward.... always room for improvement .... cool line to " i don't think i'm stopping anytime soon" haha me neither....lol... peace soser.... top and fim is fun too.....have you done this ?

R

resinseeker

Looks respectable to me but always room for improvement so keep on moving forward.... always room for improvement .... cool line to " i don't think i'm stopping anytime soon" haha me neither....lol... peace soser.... top and fim is fun too.....have you done this ?

yo soser
with 'top and fim' you mean bushy?

like this OG kush gone mad
WfD

always room for improvement!
peace

Meowzor

Meowzor

Wait till my grape apes grow up and go bananas on this bio fuel!
Lol nice. Any early stage photos ?

R

resinseeker

i know what top is, what is FIM? sorry not familiar with the manner of description
thanks
oneLove

R

resinseeker

Thought i'd snap a pic of a strawberryDiesel (pheno in the first post) nugget from the last harvest about a month ago

Elvisknol

Very strong, amazingly pleasant smell and definitely one of the top 5 in this garden. enjoi

Meowzor

Meowzor

Fim = instead of taking 100% of the new growth you cut only about 70 to 80% of the top. When ever I do it the 3rd set of leaves are square. It's pretty neat.

R

resinseeker

purple cheddar 1 (Royal Candy), nug from the harvest around a month ago
Pc1nug

purple cheddar 1 @ 4 weeks, currently flowering

Pc125

candy odors galore! everyday smoke, level headed
super bushy growth
chomps N

R

resinseeker

Fim = instead of taking 100% of the new growth you cut only about 70 to 80% of the top. When ever I do it the 3rd set of leaves are square. It's pretty neat.

thanks meowzor, i think i've done it without knowing in the past hahaha, now i'll apply it with more assertiveness:)

Top Bottom