My Interview on Marijuana Fact or Fiction

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

I have been communicating with Adam Assenberg who runs a show on FM radio called Marijuana Fact or Fiction out of KRFP 92.5 FM in Moscow, Idaho that is streamed World-Wide. http://www.radiofreemoscow.com

I will be on this Saturday sometime during the show which airs from 8PM - 10PM EST / 5PM - 7PM PST

Adam is looking for people that would like to talk about how the Government hurts people on the use of Medical Marijuana. He is also looking for people that want to talk about making it legal even if not for medical reasons.

Give Adam a call when you can his phone number is 509-397-3252, To find out more about Adam go to this Web site to check him out and his story is located at
www.marijuanafactorfiction.org

The Radio show is on Every Sat. PRIME TIME 5-7 pm PST at http://www.radiofreemoscow.com

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in Chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

M

Marco Renda

are you going to be in toronto or moscow for the interview?

I did the interview over the telephone and it will be aired this Saturday.

I have been invited back so you may hear me a couple more times over the next few months

Take Care and Peace
Marco

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i would love to call him but it will be a bit exspensiv for me:( but ill try to listen if im around:)

G

GDaze

3am?
... you'll never catch me up at that time in the morning :itwasntme

i'll have a listen if i can ;)

atb

G

GDaze

missed it...i was in bed for 10pm last night feeling like a luke warm turd

did any1 from here tune in?

did marco sound like smashy n nicey or maybe cliff richard? (in a sir cliff richard accent)come on guys spill the beans :)

how'd it go?

M

Marco Renda

missed it...i was in bed for 10pm last night feeling like a luke warm turd

did any1 from here tune in?

did marco sound like smashy n nicey or maybe cliff richard? (in a sir cliff richard accent)come on guys spill the beans :)

how'd it go?

My interview is now live on Adam Podcast on his Website in case you missed any of it at www.marijuanafactorfiction.org
or
Take Care and Peace
Marco

Top Bottom