my into

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Ca medical patient-

Just wanted to introduce myself...im 29..grew up in central florida...been to jail twice both for 1 joint..got a fine a year ago camping in BFE everglades..cops ran up on me 10:30 at night like i had a fuckin meth lab...I was rollin a blunt at the time so....$ 340 fine....Paid the fine Sold everything ..drove to cali....lived in so cal for 3 months...now up north..LOVE it in Cali...im a med patient for pain....( to many accident's.. so little time) and love to blaze that sweet sensimillia . Been working with plants since i was like ten(cutting clones ect.) in my grandmas nursery . I still work with plants for living now....well more water features ..waterfalls ,ponds and such. So why not grow own??

Favorite strains.....so far
sour diesel
blueberry
strawberry diesel
cush aka green crack aka mango aka dream queen ect
Grape ape
Would love a blueberry sour diesel cross Blue dragon?
(or just a direction to look in)

Strains i've grown
Purple diesel (2 different cuts),blue dream, blue dot, Grape ape, Green crack, GDP, mass super skunk, Strawberry diesel, purple grapfruit, kush-haze cross, shiva skunk (all from clone)

I Grow in dirt ...just seems natural...but trying my hand in a lil dwc/bubble set up

hope you enjoy...any comments or help would be greatly appreciated !

Ca medical patient

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Just wanted to say thanks to all the friendly people here! :mooning

B

Boots Sugarleaf

that smiley made me laugh, I had to look real close to even know what it was, LOL

you are already welcome round here!

But, officially! Welcome!

and, yes, florida sux ass, I too moved to NorCal from Shit Hell Florida

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

Welcome wonder im here in so cal where abouts up north are you?:damnhippie:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

that smiley made me laugh, I had to look real close to even know what it was, LOL

you are already welcome round here!

But, officially! Welcome!

and, yes, florida sux ass, I too moved to NorCal from Shit Hell Florida

What part?...I lived mostly central Fl Polk County area..but lived in the miami area for a while..
Thanks for the reply...When i first got here people pm'd me saying i need to introduce myself...But no one ever said hey...who knows?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Welcome, I had been busted in Maryland when I was 18, and oh yeah, Welcome To California!

t.o.med

t.o.med

welcome i hear ya about florida lived there for 6 months and that was it for me lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom