My kush and tangerine dream grow 4/22

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

i did send ya pics of heat stress .
Yes thats right I do remember now the pics that were showing slight curling on the serrated edges. That was a few weeks ago are the Kush plants still curling like that? Did it get any better at all? Usually the heat/light stress issues become less the closer to harvest you get. Just curious.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

So basically what I am asking is... Are those posted pics of the curling leaves from a few weeks ago? Was that a repost of those old pics or did you just retake those pics? Send a new pic and I want to compare to see if the problem has since lessened a bit. If the problem appears to slowly be lessening you can probably ride it out until harvest. If the problem is still there maybe you can raise your light a bit then put the other stronger strains on blocks/paint-cans so you can lift them up a bit closer to the light. Keep the kush on the floor this way its getting a bit less light than the others. A light meter at the top of the plant will help determine the difference in light intensity.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Yes thats right I do remember now the pics that were showing slight curling on the serrated edges. That was a few weeks ago are the Kush plants still curling like that? Did it get any better at all? Usually the heat/light stress issues become less the closer to harvest you get. Just curious.
only 1 of the kush was showing that and it the 1 kush that looks nothing like the others lol no purple on it the other pics u saw were the tangerine dream and cheese but yes there still doing that and my lights are up as far as they can go and down to 75 percent temps are down to 65 at night and no higher then 76 lights on my humidity is ok except when it rains

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

So basically what I am asking is... Are those posted pics of the curling leaves from a few weeks ago? Was that a repost of those old pics or did you just retake those pics? Send a new pic and I want to compare to see if the problem has since lessened a bit. If the problem appears to slowly be lessening you can probably ride it out until harvest. If the problem is still there maybe you can raise your light a bit then put the other stronger strains on blocks/paint-cans so you can lift them up a bit closer to the light. Keep the kush on the floor this way its getting a bit less light than the others. A light meter at the top of the plant will help determine the difference in light intensity.
hold on i send some

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

20210703 111804
20210703 111813
20210703 111855
20210703 111905
20210703 111913
20210703 111925
20210703 111933

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

first 2 pics are the kush it is the only kush that looks like that light colored and skinny the other pics are tangerine dream and cheese

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

I think it's too much nutrients and your having a lockout to be honest. I'd flush her good with 1/2 strength nutrients from what you have been giving them and balance the nutrient ratio out. What is your runoff PH and the PH of what's going in?

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Also the cold nights are also contributing to the purpling and drooping. You root zone temp may be getting too low on you. Try to keep the night temps up above 70f if you can.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I think it's too much nutrients and your having a lockout to be honest. I'd flush her good with 1/2 strength nutrients from what you have been giving them and balance the nutrient ratio out. What is your runoff PH and the PH of what's going in?
fox farms nutes says to use 2 to 3 teaspoon per gallon im only been giving 1 teaspoon per gallon

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Alrighty, well you have a lot of tip burn and curl so they are getting a lot of nitrogen. What is your medium? What is the runoff ph and ppm? That will tell you what's going on with your plants. Knowing that will help you address issues a lot easier

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am growing in pro mix premium moisture control medium which is made of sphagnum peat moss coir ground limestone . my ph pen has been off but i do not know how much i just got a new better ph pen an apera yesterday

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

the kush and the afhgan are homemade autoflowers i grew themon my last grow too and had the same colors and problem the cheese and tangerine dream are from growers choice

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Well without knowing your ph in or out it could be a ph issue. They are definitely getting too much nutrients and do look possibly over watered. But I did see you say you wait until they are light. Is there any lower fan leaves drooping when you go to water? They will be your first sign they need water. Also cold temps will slow uptake of stuff possibly making some of your issues too. You may need to raise them off the floor, there are many variables it could be.

Those temps aren't too high, I run my room at 80-82 with LED and no heat stress. It also depends on your leaf surface temps and humidity. Look up VPD and you will see where your room is in that range.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well without knowing your ph in or out it could be a ph issue. They are definitely getting too much nutrients and do look possibly over watered. But I did see you say you wait until they are light. Is there any lower fan leaves drooping when you go to water? They will be your first sign they need water. Also cold temps will slow uptake of stuff possibly making some of your issues too. You may need to raise them off the floor, there are many variables it could be.

Those temps aren't too high, I run my room at 80-82 with LED and no heat stress. It also depends on your leaf surface temps and humidity. Look up VPD and you will see where your room is in that range.
well if u would read the article i posted above u would see why i say that

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and why you ph ing? in pro mix.
i use promix and have no clue of my ph ppm ec, no clue what’s in my tap water,
you don’t need to with promix, the buffers keep it between 5-7..
water with no run off too.
if your using synthetic nutrients than you have to ph with promix, otherwise no need, just screwing up things..

Top Bottom