My ladies at 1wk flower 5
My ladies at 1wk flower

My ladies at 1wk flower 2
homegrown510

homegrown510

and tell me why you think high or low input much welcome

GhostFace

GhostFace

hard to say when we know nothing about your grow. size of grow room? watts per sq/ft? nutes? size of buckets? soil? how long veg? strains? lights?.. FO REALZ !?!?!

homegrown510

homegrown510

7ft tall 6 ft long 5 ft wide 1000 watt
veg from seed for a month and now in flower 3gallon pots happy frog soil nutes grow big, tiger bloom, bushdoctor flush,bud candy.
hard to say when we know nothing about your grow. size of grow room? watts per sq/ft? nutes? size of buckets? soil? how long veg? strains? lights?.. FO REALZ !?!?!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

It depends on many factors.. I been known to have had a mishap mid flower. I know that decreased my yield.. I'm hoping high my brother.. I do like to veg mine longer than 1 month.. I like to take mine at least to 8 weeks.. Best DP

homegrown510

homegrown510

does veg time play a big part in yield if so ? is it because of more growth are what

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If I was you I wouldnt get my hopes up for a huge yeild..I dont know about Blueberry, but GSC is a low yeilder.
Dank though.

Also If I were you, I would Prune/cut the small 1/8th inch lower branches off (clone em)

The small lower growth that doesnt get much light, will not add much to your weight....
Its just a drain on the plant

Take off all the small lower stuff like the ones circled
Thatguysplant

The tops of the fatter branches are where your good buds will be

Last edited:
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

does veg time play a big part in yield if so ? is it because of more growth are what
Yes.. I like to veg as long as I plan to flower.. I would try it.. You have 7 feet to work with.. You have nothing to lose and more buds to gain.. Do you veg and flower in the same space?.. Best DP

homegrown510

homegrown510

yes i do veg and flower in the same rm space is limited and thanks i see what you were saying so i cut everything will put up pics later thanks for the input

Latest posts

Top Bottom