My last auto

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Don't know about anyone else but I just can't get autos to produce anything that makes me buzz. Sharing the last one I'm messing with just to let people see what my first 5 autos turned out like. (hadn't grown in a decade, never grown with anything but bag seed previously and never with tents). Neat little plants, but no potency. Made decent wax

My last auto
My last auto 2
My last auto 3
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

They look decent enough. I find so far that my crops aren't very potent until they've cured for a month or so. Do you think you're drying and curing properly?

PS - I had terrible luck with autos and will never buy them on purpose again. My cousin loves them and has has done well with autos, so... <shrug>

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

They look decent enough. I find so far that my crops aren't very potent until they've cured for a month or so. Do you think you're drying and curing properly?

PS - I had terrible luck with autos and will never buy them on purpose again. My cousin loves them and has has done well with autos, so... <shrug>
I did the same thing, I bought like probably 400 seeds, too. Thinking autos sounded like a great step into the future for an oldschool woods grower. I have noticed the usual slight increase to potency, smell and flavor after drying and curing and I did juggle the usual change-ups to see how fast of a dry/cure and would be best for each, but I got just all-around bad potency results. The blue dream turned out the worst and it was the most potent, barely touching me for a few seconds before it fades. All makes fine wax, but it left me with a lot of product lying around. Got like 6 or 7 zips per. Gonna be hardest getting rid of the seeds i've collected

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

tops are fist size, just no kick for a daily smoker. I'm sure teens or college kids would be tickled pink with it

Moshmen

Moshmen

Don't know about anyone else but I just can't get autos to produce anything that makes me buzz. Sharing the last one I'm messing with just to let people see what my first 5 autos turned out like. (hadn't grown in a decade, never grown with anything but bag seed previously and never with tents). Neat little plants, but no potency. Made decent wax
What breeder? I run both and to be honest @Frankster or @Poekie has better auto beans for sale than most high dollar breeders ! If ya gotta buy from a seed bank try Dutch passion or mephisto- but personally I’d message these two guys both have good genetics available

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

also been drying in a second 5x5 with a 6" outtake, stays around 70f with humidity starting around 68% and dropping from natural moisture in the plant. After 5-7 days or when the stems start to almost snap I move them to 32oz jars with 58% boveda packs and burp 4x/daily for two weeks then twice daily then once. Average cure is about a month

Moshmen

Moshmen

This one looks like it could go another week or more to me , cuttin early will affect quality for sure

Moshmen

Moshmen

also been drying in a second 5x5 with a 6" outtake, stays around 70f with humidity starting around 68% and dropping from natural moisture in the plant. After 5-7 days or when the stems start to almost snap I move them to 32oz jars with 58% boveda packs and burp 4x/daily for two weeks then twice daily then once. Average cure is about a month
Loose the boveda and it will preserve more terps/taste

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

What breeder? I run both and to be honest @Frankster or @Poekie has better auto beans for sale than most high dollar breeders ! If ya gotta buy from a seed bank try Dutch passion or mephisto- but personally I’d message these two guys both have good genetics available
These were from various breeders, they were all from attitude bank, though. I've since switched to ILGM hoping for better results. I'm hesitant to order from crop kings, but i want some of their strains that can reach supposedly 40%. I'm new to beans, but I find myself a couple grand into them kind of wishing I had known some of these guys sell obviously terrible genetics. starting Bruce Banner #3, Skywalker OG and Black Widow fems now as i'm flowering a cotton candy cane kush from Emerald Triangle via attitude. Hoping for better results

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

This one looks like it could go another week or more to me , cuttin early will affect quality for sure
it's all the same plant, the rest were already cut. I did consider letting it go a little longer, but I had an odd mixture of semi-cloudy terps and some 10% amber. Something may have been up, but that's no excuse for all 5 plants to come out weak. I got betterr buds than these from bag seeds. I did also get some gorilla autos from ILGM to compare them to

Moshmen

Moshmen

These were from various breeders, they were all from attitude bank, though. I've since switched to ILGM hoping for better results. I'm hesitant to order from crop kings, but i want some of their strains that can reach supposedly 40%. I'm new to beans, but I find myself a couple grand into them kind of wishing I had known some of these guys sell obviously terrible genetics. starting Bruce Banner #3, Skywalker OG and Black Widow fems now as i'm flowering a cotton candy cane kush from Emerald Triangle via attitude. Hoping for better results
Hit up frankster or poekie much cheaper ! And better quality

Moshmen

Moshmen

it's all the same plant, the rest were already cut. I did consider letting it go a little longer, but I had an odd mixture of semi-cloudy terps and some 10% amber. Something may have been up, but that's no excuse for all 5 plants to come out weak. I got betterr buds than these from bag seeds. I did also get some gorilla autos from ILGM to compare them to
Genetics def play a big part good luck with ilgm beans , never used them but heard both good and bad things

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I got mine from Seedsman. A few different strains. TBH they may have flopped because I'm a new grower and just failed, but all my photoperiod plants have done fair enough so far...

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Genetics def play a big part good luck with ilgm beans , never used them but heard both good and bad things
yeah i've had the same, already had one pack not germ. but they did give me a $120 coupon no questions asked. I'm definitely interested in anybody that has beans better than whatever i'm working with. So long as it's discreet.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I got mine from Seedsman. A few different strains. TBH they may have flopped because I'm a new grower and just failed, but all my photoperiod plants have done fair enough so far...
I'm wary of seedsmna myself, i've heard really bad things, but thank you. My main thing is i try to order from within the country.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Latest order was from Pacific Seed Bank. Supposed to be photos, but the first one flowered when it was less than 12" tall. :(

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Latest order was from Pacific Seed Bank. Supposed to be photos, but the first one flowered when it was less than 12" tall. :(
This is exactly why i'll be doing my own breeding once I finally find some that are decent. Crazy how much i've spent

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Sending her off now. Not too bad as far as looks, but not even looking forward to it

IMG 20210722 203845
IMG 20210722 203852
IMG 20210722 204646
Top Bottom