my last thread (i mean it this time lol)

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice thread man. All your plants look extremely healthy.

Respect

D

half baked

half baked

heres some pics of the white urkles before they get flipped, thinking of doin it 2mo :D
White urkles 001
White urkles 002
White urkles 003
White urkles 005
White urkles 006

loving the additives from hc, the roots are pouring out the bottom of the pots and they've only been in these pots 7-10days, really thick too, reminds me of the pic capulator put up o_O im gonna leave these xmas tree style and i'll prob add another 600watt to the mix, so 2 600hps in a 1.2x1.2, what you guys think to a MH and a HPS throughout flower, ive never done it before ya see :confused:

hb

half baked

half baked

shit bro run both those plants are looking AWESOME make me want to pop a few of those myself...
really nice:D

hey jaws, yh man thinking on it i got nothing to lose tryin the mh/hps combo, you defo gotta pop a few of these if ya got space, rubbing the stems and all im gettin is kandy smells :D

Yeah HB, they`re looking clone like uniform, and in superb shape:eek:

hey bro, im quite surprised how uniform they have grown tbh, ive only pinched 1or2, think the mh has helped me there :) ive only fed these some microbe brew when i repotted and thats it, hc's additives have defo help alot

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB;)
ya i keep meaning to get to them but shit i have so much GEAR its truely a noghtmare picking shit to run each time out...i have two PHENO of the WHITE URKLE one marked STRETCHY PHENO and one marked PURPLE PHENO, so even when there time comes im going to need to decide which one to run.....
peace:)

P.S. ya man do both bulbs you should get a decent yield for-sure...

half baked

half baked

easi folks, hope all is cool? soz for the lack of updates, ive misplaced the bloody cam :mad: everything is goin ok, the gavita tent is goin smooth as hell apart from the wifi falling over yesterday, had my boy come round give me a hand caning her up, she alot bigger than i thought hahaha, the bigger tent with the kksc and artic fallouts could be better, tbh its through laziness and not being around much :oops: but they doin ok and its bloody stinking, the white urkle tent is about 2weeks into bloom and im happy with them so far, ive left them xmas tree style and they have filled the tent out really nice

im gonna turn my place upside down today to find this cam and get some pics for you guys and gals

hb

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

everything is looking amazing bro very nice work indeed!!!!

whats size pots are those 9 white urkles in??

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Beautiful work my boy, you've got that tent packed tighter than Times Square, take care, Peace SSP

half baked

half baked

everything is looking amazing bro very nice work indeed!!!!

whats size pots are those 9 white urkles in??

thanks brother, i went with 15ltr pots for the White Urkles, mixed in alot of viresco's micro-organisms and humate into canna terra plus, just been fed water upto now :D

Beautiful work my boy, you've got that tent packed tighter than Times Square, take care, Peace SSP

shiva my man, its been too long, hows life treating ya, you cool? haha yh man got the big plants in 100ltr pots so wanted to see what the diff is and boy is there a massive diff hahahaha, hc had to come round the otherday to help me cane up, the wifi was a sorry sight for a couple of hrs lmao

speak soon bro

half baked

half baked

just some quick shots from 1 side of my bigger tent, camera ran out before i could snap the otherside, this tent has been a challenge with most of it being from seed, the artic fallouts have a array of phenos to choose from which have made feeding a guessing game for me, some just wont accept food and have a bit of tip burn, there is 1 thats a N whore, you wont be able to miss her, apart from the exo with cal/mag issues and the 1 dodgy artic fallout the rest are goin ok, anyway heres the pics
Bigger tent 001
Bigger tent 002

Bigger tent 003

last pic is the sunsourxchem4 i love the look of this cross upto now, still got around 5 weeks to go, cant friggin wait to chop time

Top Bottom