My leaves are dying and I'm not sure why.....

• Thread starter WeedGameGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeedGameGod

Why are my leaves doing this ? She was fine this morning came home from work and noticed leaves were curling up and dying but not all just a few on the main top colas..... What could be the issue?

My leaves are dying and im not sure why
My leaves are dying and im not sure why 2
My leaves are dying and im not sure why 3
MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

If my memory serves me correct towards the end of growing the plant focuses all its energy towards the buds so it sucks it up from anywhere it can get it from the soil from the leaves Etc

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Much more info is needed. I’d start with your environmental factors such as temp and humidity. Then you’ll know why they are doing this. If the conditions are too dry they’ll use much more water, same a the human body. And the opposite is true if the conditions are not dry enough. VPD is important. Get to know it and dial in your environment accordingly to compensate. Too wet and your plants won’t transpire properly and uptake nutrients. Too dry and they’ll transpire too much and nutrient rich soil or feedings can easily burn the roots and plant vegetation. Start with your environment and go from there.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Much more info is needed. I’d start with your environmental factors such as temp and humidity. Then you’ll know why they are doing this. If the conditions are too dry they’ll use much more water, same a the human body. And the opposite is true if the conditions are not dry enough. VPD is important. Get to know it and dial in your environment accordingly to compensate. Too wet and your plants won’t transpire properly and uptake nutrients. Too dry and they’ll transpire too much and nutrient rich soil or feedings can easily burn the roots and plant vegetation. Start with your environment and go from there.

W

WeedGameGod

I know the humidity and temp is fine because she has been perfect the past 3 1/2 months and was perfectly fine this morning came home from work to see her like this.

W

WeedGameGod

Classic sign of humidioverwateringrugburnnuteburnphfuccinheatissuelikeamofoplantscreaminatyouensepholytis. Its convulsing we are goin to have to operate or just use some mollases and water from here on out cause we runnin out of tyme.
This is the nutrients i use

IMG 20190528 180406359
mancorn

mancorn

If it's just one top bud I would guess heat, but you say that isn't a problem. Have you checked the cola for mold? Try gently pulling on some sugar leaves and check that they don't pull out. (If the bud is really tight it can rot in the center, but not be noticeable.)

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Why are my leaves doing this ? She was fine this morning came home from work and noticed leaves were curling up and dying but not all just a few on the main top colas..... What could be the issue?
Heat stress imho

mr green jeens

mr green jeens

hay nice job. was looking good ..dose not really matter what the plants ishu is ,but you are rite .they are not so happy now..im guessing thay got a overdose of food ? not a lack of food...burnt tips...the unhealthy cupping of the leaves..as you said it just happened ? seems like if it was just heat stress this woiuled have happened already .looks like the soil is wet ?perhaps you have it too much food this time/.. ones things for shure.. if its not just a heat problem ..than the fix is to do a flush .3 times H20 per 1 unit of soil.. so 3 gal of soil needs 9 gals of pure h2o..not tap water...pour slowly from the top and let drain . checking the ppm and ph while doing this flush is very helpfull.
IMG 20170107 104136 400
IMG 1015 1

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Probally could have posted this in one if the other 4 threads about these plants...

bearbud

bearbud

If my memory serves me correct towards the end of growing the plant focuses all its energy towards the buds so it sucks it up from anywhere it can get it from the soil from the leaves Etc
check your ph it should be about 6.5 or 7 also your plants might getting to much water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom