My lemon auto is already flowering ...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Here's a good way to tell if your plants r truly autos my lemon auto is already flowering in its second week, on a 20 to 4 hour light schedule...

My lemon auto is already flowering
My lemon auto is already flowering 2
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Kinda seems to be the theme for auroflower strains......sometimes ya get just a little, sometimes a lot...lol!👹

Pretty big gamble considering the amount of time and money put in.....IMHO.

Photo period allows you to control the veg time, and at least have some control over the size and yield.

Never tried it, but have seen some great grows when flowering from seed with photo period as well, for size challenged spaces.

It seems at least the potency is starting to improve in autos..... If ya believe the strain reports that is.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The op plant is obviously older than 2 weeks and the second pic is grower error.

plenty of nice autos shown here all the time. But i do feel they are not as good a deal for the grower as the seller.

amekins

amekins

The op plant is obviously older than 2 weeks and the second pic is grower error.

plenty of nice autos shown here all the time. But i do feel they are not as good a deal for the grower as the seller.
I was pretty happy with my 67 g.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

No your right it's on like week 3 but still that's early to start flowering

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No your right it's on like week 3 but still that's early to start flowering

Looks more like week 5 or 6 and it was stunted from too much early training. Best to let plants grow up taller and then start bending. Early lst stunts plants.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Looks more like week 5 or 6 and it was stunted from too much early training. Best to let plants grow up taller and then start bending. Early lst stunts plants.
My lemon auto is on week 3 I just started training it yesterday...

Latest posts

Top Bottom