My lil 1month baby. *Dolo*

• Thread starter StonerWunSimba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

Hey guys!! Just wanted to post my lil bag seed I've been pouring my love into. Her name is Dolo because she was the only seed to take root out of 3 bag seeds. Also I'm claiming she a female so she know what I expect from her lol. She broke ground Jan 5. She started on a 45watt led and a 7 watt led bulb. She is now under a bloomspect 600watt led and the 45watt led. I'm not looking to do a HUGE grow. Just something to keep a flow of good bud til I'm able to get my hands on some seeds I can put a name to. So basically I'm trying to let her tell me what she needs but I just feel like she is still a lil behind. And I'm not sure if its due to my light or how I'm feeding her. Idk but already shes got a nice smell on her. She's a month on Feb 5th. So any help will work.
I have blood meal, bone meal, super thrive organic plant food, unsulphured molasses. I'm still new to growing and every grow I'm like a kid in the candy store lol so help is always good and needed. Thanks and happy growing!!!

SN: As I was loading the pics I remember I did top her and in the top I did mess up one side of her so you will see 😒😒😒😒😒 but I have faith she's not gonna need it lol *crosses fingers* haha
My lil 1month baby dolo
My lil 1month baby dolo 2
My lil 1month baby dolo 3
My lil 1month baby dolo 4
My lil 1month baby dolo 5

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hard to see with those pictures, what have you been feeding it?

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

What are u needing to see and I got u?? And I have been experimenting in making teas of these. Been working so far. I have blood meal, bone meal, super thrive organic plant food, unsulphured molasses.

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

This is what I've been feeding. I pre mix in water let sit inside my grow room for a day or two hoping and closing it to breathe and then mix in a gallon of tap water I also let sit in my grow room til I'm ready to use. Hopefully this pic speaks more than my words. And here's more pics of the messed up top that is still surviving.
20200201 110754
20200201 111257
20200201 111330
20200201 111237
20200201 111205
20200201 111155
20200201 111145

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

You shouldn't be feeding all that especially to a plant this young seeing as your in soil i would go back to water for atleast a week then pick one maybe blood n bone and use like 25-30% recommened and slowly increase as the plant grows

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

You shouldn't be feeding all that especially to a plant this young seeing as your in soil i would go back to water for atleast a week then pick one maybe blood n bone and use like 25-30% recommened and slowly increase as the plant grows

I mean she hasn't shown any nute burn even on her new leaves. I don't use the bloom cuz she's not in flower yet. And I give her a feeding once a week and let all run off drain then 3 days later give the gallon of water and she been doing great so far. I am trying to let her tell me what she needs. I had issues in my past grows with not feeling enough and it showed. She's the greenest healthiest plant I've had this far. Hopefully my lil homemade tea isn't that strong.

HiDaze

HiDaze

20200201 163647

Take a close look at her. Pretty sure I see two tears (deformities) on the left and some odd growth over to the right.

Soil has most the nutrients that guy needs at this stage. May want to consider switching to water only for a bit.

P.s. Try to keep the water off your leaves when the light is on. Water drops refract the light and can cause burns to the leaves.

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

These are older but.... first 2 pics she's good and straight. Then over night the 7watt bulb fell on top of her and she been like that since. As u will see in last few pics. I'll get a pic of her in normal light so u can see her green color. This is only her second feed so she not loaded with nutes. But I'll def keep my eye out. And ill remember the water thing when im watering.
20200122 150756
20200122 150820
20200126 074404
20200126 074453

Top Bottom