My little starters....

• Thread starter SCFSYNDICATE760
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

There are my 2 little ladies trying to get some strength before they move outside...I was told this would be ok to get em a lil bigger then puttin em out once they are like a foot or a lil more than a foot tall... All I have on them is 1 two bulb shop fluorescent light. It isnt a special grow light, but it appears that they are liking it. The leaves were kinda droopy and when I put it under the light they went straight up..well not straight..but up to the light..

The bigger one is Mendo Purps and the smaller is Herojuana...which I was stoked to get just cuz the name..lol...
Anyways I am not a super pro grower obviously, me and a homie will be having a room soon and I will be learning the ropes, this is just for a few for me to put outside on the side. Not really gonna put all 110% of energy into the outdoor ones, but would of course like em to live!!

I was invited to this site by someone who is a pro and after reading posts, seems like I could def get some great advice or tips from all you geniuses..

So, is there anything else in particular that I can do to make the plants stronger when they go out?...
I dunno..mylar, special food if so what kind..how often..etc..

Any help or positive comments would be great!!

Thelmalouiseclns
Thelmacln
Louisecln
F

frostedlove

Welcome to the FARM bro.

Tons of help on here so you are in the right place.

Look forward to see what happens.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

thnx man...got ?S answered....got a few diff things to feed it...got a recipe to take care of a spot of pow mil....also just framed my indoor room...will be starting a proper diary in the very near future..thnx

F

frostedlove

thnx man...got ?S answered....got a few diff things to feed it...got a recipe to take care of a spot of pow mil....also just framed my indoor room...will be starting a proper diary in the very near future..thnx

EAGLE 20 works for powder mildew. 100%.....if you are not organic then no worries. I am organic and I still used it cause its a one spray and gone for good.... If you have powder mildew do-not and I say again DO-NOT move plants into new area if you have anything going wrong. A NEW clean grow area is just THAT....a NEW CLEAN grow area. Dont contaminate it.

Eagle 20 you can buy small bottles at your grow store. Only need 1ml per gallon! SUPER concentrate

Good luck bro

S

StoneyBear

Welcome man , i just planted my first two girls outdoor as well our set up is a little different though I have a blue dream and a master kush clone, but instead of in pots I have them in a small garden area with some fox farm ocean forest soil mixed with the soil already in garden. I have them in a little enclosure I made with my pops to protect them from the outside elements Ill post up some pics so you can check em out:harvest:

Top Bottom