My little stinky grow room

• Thread starter Fuzzydankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Whats up team, figured i would do some light sharing. I had a 5x6 area set up to house my master kush, humboldt headband and candy glue. I have a bestva 2k and 2 mars hydro ts1000. Im running the dakine 420 nutrient line (really great stuff). I had to cut my plants in half couple weeks before the switch. I had another grow area that ended up not working out. Long story short. I made my daughter's share a bedroom and took over one of theirs. 🙃. Wish i could of carried the candy glue a bit longer but the humboldt headband was way ready, and i only have this room to dry. Dont have any pics of the hanging plants or trimmed buds yet. Those will be added in couple weeks.
My little stinky grow room 12
My little stinky grow room 12
reason i switched from botanicare to dakine 420. One week difference on couple of my plants
My little stinky grow room 13
reason i switched from botanicare to dakine 420. One week difference on couple of my plantsATTACH=full]1032087[/ATTACH]

My little stinky grow room
My little stinky grow room 2
My little stinky grow room 3
My little stinky grow room 4
My little stinky grow room 5
My little stinky grow room 6
My little stinky grow room 7
My little stinky grow room 8
My little stinky grow room 9
My little stinky grow room 10
My little stinky grow room 11
Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Thanks, currently saving money to go commercial. Lots of people in need of good quality in oklahoma. Shitty weed everywhere is why i was couldnt spend the money at dispensaries anymore. 2 to 3 years after legalization and we are just now seeing decent smelling stuff st the dispensaries.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks, currently saving money to go commercial. Lots of people in need of good quality in oklahoma. Shitty weed everywhere is why i was couldnt spend the money at dispensaries anymore. 2 to 3 years after legalization and we are just now seeing decent smelling stuff st the dispensaries.
I totalling understand I’m an non legal grower have been all my life I grow to stay well clear of black market and crap product know what you grow is my moto . Good luck with the commercial side mate . Od

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Its far past time legalization happened everywherr for marijuana. So many health benefits. And many other things on the hemp side of things too

Top Bottom