Musicianized

Sannies Sugarpunch X's 4 under 600w MH

Nutes,

Aquarium water and Maxi Bloom

25 days through dirt. Day 2 of 12/12

Day2flower
jagle

jagle

oh you bold boy, was really considering these..

some amazing stretch on them apparently, did you see sannies grow journal on opengrow?

Musicianized

Musicianized

I sure did, I saw the final product too! :spacecraft:

I'm expecting about 110% stretch, that's why I'm flowering them already. I have about 4feet of space to work with lol.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
looks good..hope you plan on swaping out that MH to a HPS...

Musicianized

Musicianized

looks good..hope you plan on swaping out that MH to a HPS...

I am, I'm starting 12/12 for the first 2/3 weeks with the MH to hopefully reduce the stretch a little. Then I'll swap it out for the HPS. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice fat big bush.. Great LST work u got lots of heads

Musicianized

Musicianized

1 week of flowering. Mainly stretching still. I swapped out the MH for the HPS. Was going to use the MH for the first 3 weeks but they'reg pistils out of the tops already so I figured I might as well give them some red spectrum.

Week1 4
SativaMan

SativaMan

Sannies Sugarpunch X's 4 under 600w MH

Nutes, Aquarium water

Aquarium water? you use water from the aquarium to water the plant? what is it good for? acts like a nutrient? never heard of that before....

Musicianized

Musicianized

Aquarium water? you use water from the aquarium to water the plant? what is it good for? acts like a nutrient? never heard of that before....

Fish waste converts to ammonia and the bacteria in the aquarium eat the ammonia and their waste is nitrogen. (in a nutshell)

So yes, aquarium water is high in nitrogen and oxygen..

SativaMan

SativaMan

Great, i have plenty :) is it possible to burn them or harm the plants by using aquarium water every time i water?

Musicianized

Musicianized

Great, i have plenty :) is it possible to burn them or harm the plants by using aquarium water every time i water?

I don't think so, but I wouldn't use the filter waste and all the fish poop every time...

I've had no problems at all with aquarium water and I used it every watering for the first month.

I've since switched things up a little when I started using the maxibloom. But I think you'll be fine.

beezleb878

beezleb878

check out aquaponics.

Love the genetics. I will be sitting in and passing the peace pipe!

SativaMan

SativaMan

Thanks for the help Musicianized.SUPER canopy! Great crop! best of luck man :)

D

dagobaker

looks great
can we get a non hps pic?.........(aka take at night with flash with good camers/phone)

S

StrikeitRich

or with the pics. u camera got any color settings?

If u got a WhiteTungstun or just Tungstun Maneul color setting use it under the HPS they will look perfect without the flash.

Also if ur camera has a macro setting use it too, put ur camera close and turn off all fans and hold camera very very still. May need a TRIpod if u dont got a steady hand. lol.

Keep it up bro.

Wach out with using a flash at night it will cause ur photos to really sparkle unnaturally! looks kinda cool though. lol.

And if u got any sorta Editing Photo Programs (I use MicrosoftOFFice Photo Editor) look into the tools settings and see if there are any Color adjustment sliding tab things. THEY can help allot with the HPS look if ur camera doesnt have that setting.
Peace,
S i R

Latest posts

Top Bottom