my mi med grow

• Thread starter MICHIGAN4200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MICHIGAN4200

5 cali chemdawgs on the right 1 royal flush 2 bluegums 1 black desiel 1 ecsd in flower
veg 2 free lenards 1 strawberry double dutch mr nice brown sugar snow white and some seeds i got

My mi med grow
My mi med grow 2
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Nice setup, I see alot of conainters in these forums on the ground or concrete, if the floor is cold so will the roots and soil mix I would think and that makes for less productive plants.
You got a few nice bushes there

S

Swamp Dank

but with lights off and a cold mi. concrete basment floor it would seem putting the pots on a piece of 2" foam couldnt hurt.but nice grow very clean.nice plantsalso,is 68-73 deg. lights on?thats fine but if lights off and it drops 10deg. thats a cold dark period...not busting your balls just adding my 2 cents....keep the movment alive brother

M

MICHIGAN4200

right we got to get moe stuff doing the best we can with what we got im taking clones of my free lenards strawberry double dutch snow white and mr nice gunnna try it red cups with water and clonex wored before guna take 3 per plant

M

MICHIGAN4200

Took 15 clones 3 free lenard 3 snow white 3 mr nice 3 strawberry double dutch 3 brown sugar hope they take

Top Bottom