my mother and budders

• Thread starter champion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
champion

champion

so i am at around week 5 and i think this strain is Northern lights from cutting from my mother which is from seed which i found and if correct the year will range but it is before 1996
My mother and budders 15
My mother and budders
My mother and budders 2
Plant1
Plant11 Plant12 Plant13 Plant21 Plant2 Plant22 Plant23 Plant24 Plant25
Plant26
Plant27

champion

champion

the story is this 76

around 1996 i knew of two farmers one who grew white widow and the other northern lights, they both retired and their plants were lost, but because i had been only sourcing my weed from these guys there is a 85 % chance that the seed i found is Northern lights.
reason being is i had not entered a room for over 12 years in a freinds house where they had not smoked anything for a few years so there was little or no chance of a seed finding its way into a cd case in the back of a drawer hence the 85% chance

couple i hanvt shown
Led grow Plant31 Plant3 Plant4 1 cut
ill try get some fresh ones today

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Oh how i love the oldies, and mysteries. All wrapped into one? Oh im down.for this one, but if any dead hippies show up champ, im skating lol. Gotta draw the line on fun somewhere lol. Lets see this Classic strain.
Tmb
Respect

champion

champion

so i am at week 6-7 of what i currently believe is Northern Lights
i have 2 flowering plants under 110w florescent along with a mother i have used only vegging nutes and some smelly stuff for the roots.
plant 1 here........
Plant1 Plant11 Plant12 Plant13 Plant14 Plant15
Plant16

plant 2 here...................
Plant2 Plant21 Plant22 Plant23 Plant24 Plant25
Plant26
Plant27 Plant28 Plant29
any questions or feedback more than welcome

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Imo it resembles a NL. but my eyes have failed me before so lol. But any reason why your flowering under Flos? And not Hps? What scents you.getting from her? Ima big scent guy lol.
Respect

champion

champion

wow the scents vary depending on if in veg or flower
in veg the first smell was like piney top of the nostril with hints of say lemony undertones and i also get a baby sick smell with maybe a heavy tangerine peel , i have rubbed her alot and seems it can be different each time and maybe get some sort of berry fruit smell, there is a lot going on and i even get the pungeant smell of a finished product on occasion fading to the tangerine peel smell with hints of pine a bit like stardrops

in flower i dont really have much smell but maybe slightly hashy i will report more on this beacause i havent really got much from them yet ill go check see if i can pin somethin down for yall

champion

champion

flower smells undertones of lemon i get the stardrops smell too but with that there is some sort of berry that i can almost feel on the tongue but i dont know what it is.....

also im flowering under florescent because of space and my motherplant in same space

Last edited:
william76

william76

flower smells undertones of lemon i get the stardrops smell too but with that there is some sort of berry that i can almost feel on the tongue but i dont know what it is.....

also im flowering under florescent because of space and my motherplant in same space
Juniper berries maybe?with pine and lemon will be nl,used to get the old nl smelled of juniper\pine with the odd lemon/citrus one every so often,was good too,but hard to come by now,all the best,76

champion

champion

i really dont know what juniper berries smell like but if i could describe the smell as a colour it would be PURPLE so weird!

so i done a little research and found DKNY aftershave has middle tones of juniper and i have now smelt a sample bud which i cut today and it has some similar smells to that of the dkny and i have disected the smells and i would say its a good chance it is juniper berry ........iam vVERY EXCITED

so i was also back in the day told this strain takes 6 weeks to flower so the sample bud here
6wk1 6wk2
6wk3
6wk4 6wk5 6wk6 6wk7 6wk8 6wk9
6wk91

Last edited:
william76

william76

champion

champion

i think once i chop this there will be a great smell as it smells very much like some of the old stuff i used to get so fingers crossed and its looking good

champion

champion

so as i advised they should not have taken her at 7 weeks she was only mild but hadnt had a cure it was in the jar for all of 2 days ha..
and on 9weeks now under the florescents should only be a few days left
P1
P4
P6
P2 P3 P5 P7

Top Bottom