My Mrs. Janie

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

My mrs janie 2 Hello, to those of you that are familiar with my lovely lady, Mrs. Janie (strawberry cough strain) I just wanted to post recent pictures of her and her 13 little clone babies. They are organically grown outdoor. This was my first grow, and my first time taking clones. I have learned so much and definitely know what I will do differently next year. Here she isMy mrs janie

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

View attachment 535167 Hello, to those of you that are familiar with my lovely lady, Mrs. Janie (strawberry cough strain) I just wanted to post recent pictures of her and her 13 little clone babies. They are organically grown outdoor. This was my first grow, and my first time taking clones. I have learned so much and definitely know what I will do differently next year. Here she isView attachment 535165

She looks great. Whose SC is it? The internode spacing is very good for SC. And they grow huge, don't they?

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Those clones could use a snack ;)

You're planing to flower them out or veg them for later?
The clones are looking much better actually. They were just fertalized. They weren't doing great for a while they all got too hot and I thought they weren't going to make it.
I'm flowering them because I don't have any indoor setup to keep them in.
I figure each plant will have a nice little bud on it.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

She looks great. Whose SC is it? The internode spacing is very good for SC. And they grow huge, don't they?
I got the strain form a family member. Yes, she is taller than me and I'm 5'4. For my first grow I feel pretty proud. Can't imagine what next year's crop will look like. ☺

Toaster79

Toaster79

I keep my cuts on the kitchen counter under a 6W fluro light ;) They grow really slow, but they do live to see the next season :) They barely need any care.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I keep my cuts on the kitchen counter under a 6W fluro light ;) They grow really slow, but they do live to see the next season :) They barely need any care.

Really? That's what I wanted to do exactally, but somone told me it would just die.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well that someone probably never tried it ;)

You can stil take one of them inside and put it under a light. Now that they are flowering, if you reveg it, you'll learn a new technique called monstercropping. The plant that is already forming buds and grow calyxes will grow a branch out of each calyx when reveged and have mad branching. This way you'll have tons of cuts for the next season. All you need is a small lamp and a timer set to light cycle same as let's say june 1. This way you keep them in veg and they are already synchronized with the outdoor cycle. I kept a small plant in veg for almost six months. I did put it on the window sil now and then.

Here's the reveged cut. You can stil see white pistils and trichs on those older leaves

20150128 130148

That's the same plant completely reveged

20150311 161016

20150408 231837

Since you don't have any indoor setup this can keep you busy in winter months and it's fun also :D

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

What should the light schedule be? How much light vs dark?

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Plant looks amazing by the way wow. What does the light you use for it look like?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You need to find out what's the natural light cycle in your area with a calculator on a certain day of the year. Let's say you are looking for a day that is 16 hours long. Should be sometime in june. Use the calculator and set the timer on the natural sunrise and sunset so the plants will be ready for outdoor when the day comes.

Power OG

Power OG

You can get a 100w cfl daylight bulb for cheap at home depot and circular reflector as well, usually over by the extension cords. It will definitely keep them alive and growing slower. Here's pics
2nd pic is of a regular house lamp, w/ a day light 100w cfl keeping all my clones alive and well.
Respect

Junk

Junk

Well that someone probably never tried it ;)

You can stil take one of them inside and put it under a light. Now that they are flowering, if you reveg it, you'll learn a new technique called monstercropping. The plant that is already forming buds and grow calyxes will grow a branch out of each calyx when reveged and have mad branching. This way you'll have tons of cuts for the next season. All you need is a small lamp and a timer set to light cycle same as let's say june 1. This way you keep them in veg and they are already synchronized with the outdoor cycle. I kept a small plant in veg for almost six months. I did put it on the window sil now and then.

Here's the reveged cut. You can stil see white pistils and trichs on those older leaves

View attachment 535375

That's the same plant completely reveged

View attachment 535376

View attachment 535377

Since you don't have any indoor setup this can keep you busy in winter months and it's fun also :D

Someone has a diary of monster crop plants on here...I can't remember who though :D

Top Bottom