My name I fonsi I’m learning first time working indoor and I’m noticing change of colors on Dan leaves

• Thread starter Fonsi_97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fonsi_97

Fonsi_97

I wanted to see if I can get some advice on my girls I’m growing a few different strains my medium is rock wool and and using the house and gardens hydro base a and b but I’m the last couple of days i noticed a handful of girls have been getting light green or looking burnt I’m in week 4 of veg

My name i fonsi im learning first time working indoor and im noticing change of colors on  dan
My name i fonsi im learning first time working indoor and im noticing change of colors on  dan
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m doing it at 2 ml a gallon
you using tap water or ro water,im asking for the reason your tap water has enough cal and mag in it making it probally to much with the 2ml added .
so if your using ro water and adding 2 ml cal mag,id say if def magnesium,from the purple stems and yellow between veins.
i use tap with my coco and use no cal mag,
also not all phenos are created the same,even same strain from same seed source,there can and are often some that are more sensitive

Fonsi_97

Fonsi_97

you using tap water or ro water,im asking for the reason your tap water has enough cal and mag in it making it probally to much with the 2ml added .
so if your using ro water and adding 2 ml cal mag,id say if def magnesium,from the purple stems and yellow between veins.
i use tap with my coco and use no cal mag,
also not all phenos are created the same,even same strain from same seed source,there can and are often some that are more sensitive
Got you and yes I’m using an ro system ppms are coming out zero and I’m mixing everything 1/3 of power as in the veg base and the root excelerator drip clean multi zen amino treatment nitro boost algen extract

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im still thinking 2 ml a gal is to much,try 1tsp of epsome salt in a gal of water and give them a foiler feed,see if it helps,mag and sulfur,if it helps then you know you need a tad more mag for them

waabzii

waabzii

I'd also check the roots/ underside I see a bit of algae on the cube tops. Just covering bases.

Top Bottom