My name is John

• Thread starter Love2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Love2grow

Hi everybody I am a novice when it comes to marijuana horticulture. I have always loved growing things and I also love marijuana and with the rapid advance of marijuana law reform I am excited to start learning how to grow pot like a pro. Though my state is still not among the states to go legal I want to go ahead and start learning.

incognito

incognito

I am new to "The Farm" as well and I think you came to the right place. More and more people grow. I think it is great. We need 37 states for a Constitutional Amendment to rid ourselves of corrupt federal law enforcers forever. Enough politics. Let's grow.
My advice is to read. Buy yourself a book written by one of the following authors: Cervantes, Rosenthal or Greene. There are surely other great authors. I like to cheat and check out the pictures on a page first. Cervantes' Medical Growers Bible, is cover to cover full of interesting images. An easy read.
Next, post your questions here. No book can provide you with a personal experience that can rival the personal experiences of hundreds, no thousands, of users at "The Farm".
Welcome aboard. Sorry if I sound like a "company man". Catch you around.

Top Bottom