My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower

• Thread starter Goreface23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goreface23

Goreface23

Got it to week 4 of flower and think I got root aphids hope not but treated with natural sns 203 to be safe so close to harvest hope I get enough to smoke for a couple weeks at least first time noticing these bugs no fungus gnats or anything on plants just in my living soil any advice or name ideas for my new auto strain sour stomper auto X gg#2 crossed with banana daddy auto X trichomatose another of my strains any help is appreciated

My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower
My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower 2
My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower 3
My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower 4
My new auto strain doing well in week 4 of flower 5
T.chef

T.chef

That looks like a stratiolapse mite aka strat mite , or cucumeris but from color it looks like a strat mite 👍

M

Mrwickspiff

If it’s on your leaves prolly an aphid if it’s just on the soil ONLY and comes to the top when u water and has a little hop to it when it’s startled than it’s a springtail there harmless and usually just eat decaying matter they won’t eat your roots unless the roots are dead already , but if you want to get rid of them use diatomaceous earth or neem oil DO NOT GET THE NEEM OIL ON YOUR BUDS it will give a bad taste if your that far in I’ll just use diatomaceous earth if the springtails are bothering 💯

Top Bottom