• Tagged users None

one month old, feed now ? Or wait ?

• You have NO idea what your doing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Hey guys! so heres my new batch of plants, last time i found out quick that 10 was way to many for my 3x3x4.5 ft space. so now im only doing 3. Also i added a few new things. I got my carbon filter set up nice, cant smell a damn thing. Also added an air intake, what a difference fresh air makes.

So these puppies are now officially 4 weeks old, going to put the nutes to them in about another week, they seem pretty happy atm. Here ya go enjoy

Photo 2
Photo 3
Reactions: mal
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Are they clones and yeah give em a feed not the best photos but the first set of leaves look like there clones but the other leaves look fresh just need a feed to darken up i ll be watching :)

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Are they clones and yeah give em a feed not the best photos but the first set of leaves look like there clones but the other leaves look fresh just need a feed to darken up i ll be watching :)

Hey bro, nope not clones, they sowed from seed

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

could be bigger for 4 weeks you seen mine did nt you there only 5 weeks but your using them t5s im using the gavita's give em a feed and get them under a hps :)

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I like the t5's better too. I switched from a MH to a t5 and will never look back. I also like to grow shorter bushier plants though. The t5 give off less heat and use less electricity but they are not ideal for growing plants much over 18"-20" tall. Thats just my .02.

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

I like the t5's better too. I switched from a MH to a t5 and will never look back. I also like to grow shorter bushier plants though. The t5 give off less heat and use less electricity but they are not ideal for growing plants much over 18"-20" tall. Thats just my .02.

Awesome another t5 grower, when your in the flower cycle do you switch the bulbs to 2700 kelvins? I use the 6400K for veg and 2700 for flower

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I actually move them to my bud room and use a 1000w HPS for flowering. I have a dimmable digital lumatek ballast and just a cheap adjust-a-wing reflector. Going to get a air cooled hood in a month or so, just haven't had the funds for it yet.

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

I actually move them to my bud room and use a 1000w HPS for flowering. I have a dimmable digital lumatek ballast and just a cheap adjust-a-wing reflector. Going to get a air cooled hood in a month or so, just haven't had the funds for it yet.

Oh....

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

you got a link for these grows of yours could nt find any ?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

And how can you say t5's are better then junior grower if you have temps and humidty on the spot then how can t5's possibly 1. be better or 2 achieve a better veg growth :) fair enough if your in a small tent or thats what you prefer for veg looks like jardinds90 is a t5 man all the way thru :)

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I don't. Honestly I am very nervous about posting pics on the internet. My avatar is an Early Skunk that I have outside. I will take a couple pics and post later. Do I have to resize pics?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Dont listen to that guy lol. The output of a T5 in no way compares to even a 400watt MH. Let alone 1kw...
The height in plants can vary so much between strains, to go by myne vs yours is childish.
They look great to me and you should definitly start them on a feeding regemen.

T5 for propagation, MH for vegetation, HPS for budding. Thats 101 right there.

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

And how can you say t5's are better then junior grower if you have temps and humidty on the spot then how can t5's possibly 1. be better or 2 achieve a better veg growth :) fair enough if your in a small tent or thats what you prefer for veg looks like jardinds90 is a t5 man all the way thru :)
I said I like t5's better because I can grow better plants with them. My plants are way bushier with my t5 than they were with my mh. How about you use whatever you choose to and I will do the same. I was just agreeing with SJardin that I too like the t5.

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

This is all getting a little off topic, it's not like I've never used HPS or MH before, I just wanted to try something new and see what happens, I've never hear of anyone using t5's all the way through so I thought what the hell, give it a try.

SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

With what I'm using now, I'm getting over 300 watts. Pretty sufficent for 3 plants, 6400 K high out put, then when it's time to flower I'll switch put the bulbs for 2700kelvin high out put . Simple really

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Dont listen to that guy lol. The output of a T5 in no way compares to even a 400watt MH. Let alone 1kw...
The height in plants can vary so much between strains, to go by myne vs yours is childish.
They look great to me and you should definitly start them on a feeding regemen.

T5 for propagation, MH for vegetation, HPS for budding. Thats 101 right there.
There are alot of people that would disagree with that. And I wasn't saying Mine vs Yours I was just agreeing with the guy that started this thread. You use whatever you like there Panda. The fact that you say a t5 doesn't compare to a mh tells me that you have never used one.

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Check out DirtyWhiteBoy has a journal where he is budding with a t5. Sorry SJ wasn't looking to start any crap just was trying to agree with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom