My NEW Cali-Connect Mothers.....

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

So, I planted 16 seeds on Valentines Day, and here's what I ended up with for females,

All 4 of the OGiesel beans were girls, All the SFV Bx2 grew totally fuckin wierd (all turned out either male or runts) tossed all 4 of 'em. Had 1 Larry OG that showed balls within a month, big bastards too....Got a very nice female Larry OG though and a female ChemValleyKush that is just a frikkin' bush, The rest were either male or too slow showing sex, so they got culled, They didn't have the best of environments, (Grow Box outside in the winter)....But the ones that I kept have turned out to be gorgeous plants, Here look for yourself. Just pulled 30 clones off these last night while it snowed another 3 inches......where the hell is spring?

CVK in front, Larry is in back in the water tray.
motherplants01.jpg

ChemValleyKush from the top.
motherplants02.jpg

Here's the Larry OG.
motherplants05.jpg

Here's one of the OGiesel.
motherplants08.jpg

Chem Valley Kush Fan Leaf.....Gotta love it!!!
motherplants07.jpg

Peace out Farmers.
FFF:harvest:

waayne

waayne

Hey Fox thanks for the pics,can't wait to see those girls in flower!
Gonna be Dank!

S

Surfr

Those are lookin might fine Foxfarmfreak!! I have been meaning to try and get some CVK clones.... I hear ya about the snow, it snowed 3"-4" here last night as well! So over it!

:character0180:

D

DazedNconfussed

bro, I'm telling you...We got over half a foot.....I keep trying to throw my chem reaper moms outside and snow keep hitting every week....and its nearly May....I'm thinking this has to be the last snowfall....but I have been saying that for the last 4 snowfalls we have had this month.....Beautiful plants FOX....

S

scrogbox

Looks awesome man! did you toss all the males?? poor guys :D

F

Foxfarmfreak

yeah, I tossed 'em, but I got alot more of these beans to pop in the future, I got too much shit to pop.....lol
Peace and Thanks for the Kudos everyone.
FFF:harvest:

Top Bottom