My new clones look drooped, opinions please.

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Cash crop Coco coir (already comes charged w/ cal/mag), 5% perlite mix in 2 gallon pots.

Transplanted the rooted babies yesterday and hit them with feed as follows:

RO water
Cal/mag to 175 ppm
roots excel
liquid karma
hygrozyme
cobra beneficials + fungi
Sensi a+b grow

came out to 420 ppm (LOL) @ 5.9 PH / 71*F temp

I was shocked to find out my boy put in 3 1/5 gallons of this into the 12 babies....

They were watered yesterday (about 28 Hours ago) and I'm gonna wait one more day before watering (coco is dry on top but still moist 1/4" of inch into the soil).

They droop and I'm thinking it's either shock from them first coming into the room or the over watering. Does this look/sound about right?

Stay blessed.

My new clones look drooped opinions please
My new clones look drooped opinions please 2
My new clones look drooped opinions please 3
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
over watered for sure... will adjust accordingly :cool

N

noone88

just to add, your clones came in rockwool, which holds a lot of water. I would water your clones by the weight of the container+medium for the first 2-3 weeks instead of on a schedule.

Overwatering is definitely a mistake all of us make at first. The medium needs to dry out every once in a while, especially at early veg stage.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
much appreciated Noone!

:animbong:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hit them with a few light short foliar feeds with Superthrive & kelp. They'll overcome anything even if overwatered and perk right up. ;)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Tex-

This is the type of stuff I'm talking about! TY

I will give light feeds..

I'm in your pre-98 thread once a week looking at your gems...

Stay blessed :cool0044:

420king-MASSES

ya gotta give thewm a day or two to adjust to the transplant everything will be just fine givem a couple days to adjust

P

paulycali

Most def overwatered! There in shock right now for sure

They will be fine just let them readjust

F

fuzzy

shock

Besides the water,they may be in transplant shock.It may take a few days to a week to overcome.peace,fuzzy

S

Skunkenstein

I always use 1 tbls of Lily miller Vitamin b-1 and a couple ml's of Liquid kelp per/gallon of water at transplant time..Does the trick every time!! Try to keep your Humidity up in the Immediate growing area aswell..!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
New signs of stress.

Only this lady has a leaf with this much discoloration... went into the room today. Doesn't look like they are much greener...

HPIM0170

420king-MASSES

let the medium dry out a lil bit then start with half strength nutes

G

Grass Roots

looks like a little leaf burn on the tips...what is the runoff showing as far as PPM and PH..this will give ya a lot of valuable info on what is going on in the root zone...

Peace
GR

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Saw a few gnats today in the room.... you already know it's bad if you spot those suckers :character0029:

I think that is the reason that the babies haven't been doing so well and drooping... the gnats have been there since day 1 of transplant for sure.

Will go get some gnat killin donuts @ lowes tomorrow and see if we can't revive these girls.

This is one of the saddest looking ladies below.

HPIM0176
HPIM0177
Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

You got issues. Need more info for da farmers to help you out. Tell us about your lighting. How much and how close.

You might have some root zone issues. Like fuct up dying roots. You also have a big recipe going with the organic voodoo shit like Hygrozyme and bacteris, etc. No offense organo folk, but to do organics good and right is not easy and you need to know a lot about what the fuck you are doing becuase you are growing more than just dope now, you are also a rancher.

More growing environment info. Pull a plant out of the pot if you can easily and get a pic of the roots sticking out.

F

fuzzy

Try making your water phed at about 5.8-5.9 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes hygro at 2.5 a gal.thats all peace,fuzzy

waayne

waayne

caliog gnat's can be a problem, but look's like
ph and EC problems.
I alway's have some gnat's,>>>> growing in organic soil
and they're not gonna cause the health problems
you are having.
I would still try to eradicate them but don't think
they are causing your problems
Good luck!!!

G

gobbly

very early gnats can be a problem. their grubs are in the very top of the soil, so once a plant has any real root system their damage is minimal. Still not great if they are munching on any hair roots though. I suspected they stunted the early growth on a few of my seedlings. I now cover my soil with .5" to 1" of sand for potted plants. They can't lay eggs in it, and I went from having a whole swarm to having to search for them (still get the odd one, I think from my pots drainage holes).

On organic nutes, they need to be broken down in the soil by bacterias before the plants can use them. It looks like a nitrogen deff to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom