My New Coco Plans For 12 Girls

• Thread starter TooDabbed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TooDabbed

Hey guys! Again thanks for the wonderful responses and welcome to the forum. I'm a little upset that I didn't spend more time in forums then on youtube doing research after coming here. I've started to think very differently about what I was doing in coco in previous years but still do have questions.

This is just an idea of what I plan to use as my nutrient line-up (trip to the hydro shop is in 36 hours :P):

-Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow PH Perfect Coco (no more cal-mag using tap)
-Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom PH Perfect Coco (no more cal-mag using tap)
-Botanicare Silica Blast (0-0-0.4) Potassium Silicate is a MUST
-Drip Clean H&G (prevents lockout & salt buildup)
-Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Coco
-Advanced Nutrients Overdrive
-Sweet Raw (great organic cane sugar magnesium sup & flowering carbs)
-Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish (end flush)

Gonna look at a PH/Temp/E.C. meter too and keep a look these numbers more carefully

I feel like using synthetics for the most part this is a pretty good recipe for success in coco

In the past, using the Sensi Grow Bloom PH perfect Line, 4-8 ml/gal, I had good sucess

I plan to feed:

Veg:

-Sensi Grow A+B (2ml/gal seedling 5ml/g all weeks of veg)
-Silica Blast (1/4 strength during all weeks of veg)
-Drip Clean (.75ml/gal all weeks of veg)

Flower:

-Sensi Bloom A+B (8ml/g weeks 1-7 flower)
-Big Bud Coco (8ml/g weeks 2-4 flower)
-Overdrive (4ml/g weeks 6-7 flower)
-Drip Clean (1ml/g EVERY water/feed)
-Silica Blast (full strength weeks 1-7 flower)
-Sweet Raw (4ml/gal weeks 1-7 flower)
-Week 8 (final Phase 2 flushes back to back then 7 days straight tap water)

Just my opinion on what I think I should invest in and run any other ideas or suggestions are more then welcome! I am trying to keep things fairly simple without mixing nutrient lines to badly but I will be monitoring the PH and PPM and adjusting the recipe accordingly.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I run the sweet raw as well. If you want to pinch a couple pennies you can do 2ml a gal of it for the first 2-3 weeks and then bump it to 4 once resin production starts.

T

TooDabbed

I run the sweet raw as well. If you want to pinch a couple pennies you can do 2ml a gal of it for the first 2-3 weeks and then bump it to 4 once resin production starts.

Great reply man thank you!!
I probably will run it lower beginning of flower I guess they don't need all of those carbs right away lol

Limonene

Limonene

Hey bud, good luck with your grow.
Personally i am not a fan of the products you are using. I have run advanced in the past and just wasn't that impressed with the outcome. More hype than actual performance. I do love coco though, have been playing about with it this year and i can't see me using anything else!
i have my sacks on big recirc systems, run a fairly low e.c and feed 5 times a day during light on when plants are established. The ladies love it.

Top Bottom