My new Fallponic system, 4x4, 4 plant scrog

• Thread starter ninjadip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

That’s an awesome set up can’t wait to see how they do!
Thank you, I feel like I put in a lot of work for it. There is a big res outside the tent you don't see here.

Was just explaining to one of my non grow friends the other day about the upgrade. He thought the last setup was "fancy" which was just 5 gallon dwc.

Told him how last time each plant maybe had 3 gallons each, and now I have a 70 gallon RWDC that they can all share. Coming out to 17+ gallons for each plant. Huge difference imo. This will allow me to leave for who knows how long, maybe 2 weeks, before I would have to worry about adding more water.

ninjadip

ninjadip

what's your opinion on the tps gold? i almost went with it but decided with another brand.
That's what I have and use for silica. There is a good thread on here about silica.

I know a lot of people on here like agisil 16 or something. I have only used tps gold and stout msa. If stout msa was the same cost as TPS gold I would use it. The stout msa comes in the best form of silicate, mono salicylic acid, but is pricy. However if you need to buffer your pH in RO water tps gold silica would be better, as this version of silica stabilizes ph as buffer for an added benefit.

It's a really detailed subject and I don't have enough experience to give the best answer out there. I'd say a big part is what your grow can benefit from better

ninjadip

ninjadip

New venturi manifold, all plastic and stainless steel, reduction from 4 to 2 based on pump power.

PXL 20230328 192422583

This is a live whitening due to live enzymes not caustic agents like bleach or peroxide. I'm totally live now, the foam is from a natural wetting agent, yucca, in combination with cannazyme and good aeration. Also have Orca and Southern AG in there.
20230328 194747 COLLAGE

Here is the res, have about 300 bio balls in there now. I like the idea of being and to use them to quickly colonize a new system, say after a deep cleaning. I have 3 live systems so this is really practical for me.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Wanted to show the res and it's connections in more detail, in case anyone is curious.
The chiller is to the right of the res, the return line from the chiller is what is dropping in from the hose on top. The cold water falls directly on a 4" half dome air stone , which is also where the 2" return line from the tent sites is.

Adjacent to that is the intake for the venturi pump. At the other end of the res is the intake for the chiller pump and the intake for the inline supply pump to the tent sites.

In the video the EC is jumping because of an air bubble under the sensor I didn't realize until after the video.

I predict the foam from yucca and cannazyme will last another few days before dissipating, the combo really makes a little cannazyme very effective, imo.

ninjadip

ninjadip

What it is Ninja? Hope you are well bud. How those ladies coming? That Acapulco Gold still kickin?
Been going though some stuff, really appreciate the interest and shout out

Here is an update, just scrogged and trimmed today so they are looking beat up. Was able to lower the net very low.

Was going to wait a week to flip, but decided to just flip now. Hoping that the stretch will fill out the rest of the net. Either way should be interesting.

Plant lineup now:
Top left, pb cookies
Top right, alien dragon
Bottom right, Acapulco gold
Bottom left, Bruce banner

PXL 20230420 030823814
Zombierider

Zombierider

Here is an update, just scrogged and trimmed today so they are looking beat up. Was able to lower the net very low.

Was going to wait a week to flip, but decided to just flip now. Hoping that the stretch will fill out the rest of the net. Either way should be interesting.

Plant lineup now:
Top left, pb cookies
Top right, alien dragon
Looking good man. I get the urge to flip and get on with it. They look healthy enough to blow up imo. Should be a nice table of buds!

ninjadip

ninjadip

Forgot to add, death star lighting is now fully engaged 😆

120watts added to the 400-440 currently in the 4x4.

PXL 20230420 112022442
PXL 20220925 201014465
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Plant lineup now:
Top left, pb cookies
Top right, alien dragon
Siiiiick! Hang in there brotha and I feel ya. Shit had been tough all over lately. Keep your head up and stay 💪 and in the moment 🙏

Oh snappity snap. Forgot all about that Alien 🐉 hell yeah.
I'm with Z and think they gonna fill out nicely. Can't wait to see those flowers. If the AG acts up just do some extra tucking up till week 3. Lookin good and CG said if it ain't ugly under the new you aren't doin it right

ninjadip

ninjadip

Having my ups and downs, finally finally finally on a good up trend lol. Did a few res changes, and I think I finally got rid of all the bad stuff, and new roots are coming everywhere.
Reservoir looks good, plenty oxygenated it seems but haven't tested DO specifically, 68f, 5.8ph, 720 ppm, smells alive in a good way, not funky lol.

I have one venturi pointing up and one at the bottom, seems to be doing well.

PXL 20230508 201733355
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Having my ups and downs, finally finally finally on a good up trend lol. Did a few res changes, and I think I finally got rid of all the bad stuff, and new roots are coming everywhere.
Reservoir looks good, plenty oxygenated it seems but haven't tested DO specifically, 68f, 5.8ph, 720 ppm, smells alive in a good way, not funky lol.

I have one venturi pointing up and one at the bottom, seems to be doing well.
Yo Ninja what it be bro? Looks like been almost 3 weeks since last pics. Ups and downs" with the ladies? I feel ya if that is the case and stay strong. How many weeks into veg are you and when were/are you plannin to flip?

ninjadip

ninjadip

Yo Ninja what it be bro? Looks like been almost 3 weeks since last pics. Ups and downs" with the ladies? I feel ya if that is the case and stay strong. How many weeks into veg are you and when were/are you plannin to flip?
I was gonna wait a week or two then post, should be doing great by then. They are sucking up water now pretty good and I'm very happy with the roots.

Yeah they got me up and down too, I shouldn't let their health influence me so much but it does. It's maddening to see them not doing well but soul enriching when they are

ninjadip

ninjadip

I finally got this grow shaping up...

Alien Dragon:

Bruce Banner:

Bruce Banner:

ACP Gold: started off great but has been moving slow lately, in my other tent this one was ready before any other strain. i think this one suffered more root issues than the others before i got them whipped into shape

Peanut Butter Cookies: I split this right down the main stem when doing something in the tent and accidently put too much pressure on the scrog net and it split it. Has been healing very slowly, i couldn't get a good clamp on the split due to it's position. I think she would be right where the other ones are if it hadn't been for that split right at the beginning of flower. it will be a late one or i might pull it when the others are done if it doesn't come together by then. I put some candle wax on the split today to help seal it up, something i should have done when it happened, but i thought it would heal faster. seems like the weight and the growth is instead pushing the split farther.. ugh. lesson learned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom