My New Grow

• Thread starter Palindrome42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palindrome42

Palindrome42

My new grow
I will be posting my new grow here. This is a completely new room with all new genetics to wade through except for 1 that is from a clone.
I am not sure quite yet how many will end up flowering but it will be vegging at first under 430 HPS sonagro, then flowering under 2000w HPS overhead and 800watts HPS on the each sides facing inward toward the sides of the plants arranged in 400w HPS's. It will be a small-ish hybrid horizontal/vertical tree/scrog with total wattage in flower of 3600 watts.
It will be in coconut/perlite/hydrotonbottom chowmix DTW multifeed in 5gal/but only4gal used final container. <---- I use 5 gal buckets because they are easy to find, I only use 3.5-4 gal of it though because that is about the right zone for my environment for max nutrient uptake for the multifeed method with rootball. I will be growing small trees and the side lighting helps to penetrate and fills in the side branches with bud instead of larf... It increases yields DRAMATICALLY... At least it does for me in the setup I have developed throughout my illustrious career. It is how I got past the 1gpw barrier easily. I just surround the plant w light but with the 1000's over head, you only need the 400's on the sides to penetrate in and fill out the whole plants. I will WAY over veg, but trim back to have clones for next round when keepers are selected... I also over veg because the buds are better off bigger plants. I will also be vegging the beans that don't go into the flower the first round,the whole time to also supplement the second rounds veg until enough keepers are found and so on and so forth......

Anyway here are the genes and numbers I will be starting up....

3 x Jordan of the Islands Blue Hawaiian Sativa feminized
2 x DNA Stacked Kush feminized
5 x Mosca Negra Double Sour Diesel v2 x C99 regular <---- hope to find a stud in here..
1 x WOS Strawberry Blue feminized
5 x SWT#4 IBL regular
4 x Reserva Privada Sour Kush feminized
5 x Chimera Sour Diesel x Sweet Skunk feminized
5 x Chimera Hawaiian Spice feminized
1 x Reservoir Seeds SSSDH clone from an old and dear friend. Very special cut that I think you will like.

Here are the ones I was currently wading through to decide ... Again, not all will flower this first round.... I have a veg room at this particular locale that will expand beyond the 430 once the current ones finish vegging... ;-) I saved a lot to go through if there are not enough keepers to fill in the entire room easily with clones by the third round...

Peace.
Evil Olive

Last edited:
Palindrome42

Palindrome42

The clone

I run three strains at a time in my other setup that all finish at the same time. In that one where I know the strains, I get right at 12 lbs per round. In this one I am shooting for 9-10, until I get the keepers worked into categories of days to finish With each other...

Last edited:
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

cool just rolling one and sitting down to watch . Interesting strains and a plan . should be good

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Day one... 3 of the Chimera Sour Diesel x Sweet Skunk fems popped and went into coconut... No others have popped yet, but it technically wasn't a full day since I went by the abode.

Farewell for now!

May a moody baby doom a yam?

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

So germ rates are pretty good so far.... Today all but five had popped and went into coconut.

The Strawberry Blue and the Sour Diesel x SS had popped and shot out like snakes! Taps were almost 3/4 ".

Of the three sdxss I put into coco yesterday, I can already see one right below the surface about to break and I usually put them about half inch deep when planting to make sure the shell breaks off in transit to the surface. These little girls are feisty!

Strange to notice but the RP SourKush all were exactly the same. Same looking seeds, same way of popping, same length of taproot, same girth of taproot, same marbling .... Same everything... I usually do not see uniformity in appearance when beans pop.... Usually just similar vigor traits.

Clone is is doing well, smells already and is only about 8-9"....
I think this is gong to be a pretty nice round for mostly all new genes.

Peace

Maps, DNA, and spam.

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Didn't have time to write down everything when I went by the abode today, but about half of them are somewhere between having broken ground and 1" tall. I expect to see the rest within the next couple of days... Tomorrow is transplant day for SSSDH cut. She is root bound now in the solo cup, which is perfect... Onto the 1 gal. I will post some pics tomorrow if I have time of the clone and the sprouts.

Bob

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

I did notice one thing though today.. The Strawberry Blue was tallest, sturdiest, and greenest of the sproutlets today. SD X SS and SOURKush had the most above ground, then Haw Spice.

Peace

A Santa spit taboo bat tips at NASA

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Went by the abode today and took the time to document what gone on so far... Also have some pics but I broke my plug that I use to download them to my computer from the camera. Gotta scoot to the store later to get one so I can post them up... Nothing special, just bean sprouts... Although the SSSDH is getting particularly photogenic even though she is still in veg...

So here are the numbers for above ground so far...

RP Sour Kush 4/4--- they all are exactly 1" tall...
JOI Blue Hawaiian 1/3--- I'm not worried though, it is only day 2
CHIM Sour Diesel X Sweet Skunk 4/5. Nice
CHIM Haw S - 4/5. Very Nice
WOS Straw Blue 1/1. Vigorous and dark green
DNA stacked Kush 2/2. nice surprise for a freebie!
None other above ground yet, but I peeked under surface carefully on one of the freebies that isn't as important, and it is alive, just hasn't topped out yet. Weird all the ones that are fems are above ground except 4, but the ones that have none above ground yet are regular beans...

Ciao!

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Went by the abode today... All but 6 are above ground. I did a behind the curtains peek at one to see if it was alive, it was. I think the last ones will break surface soon. All of my fems are above ground now except one Jordan Of The Islands Blue Hawaiian Sat... But I still have no doubts.

So far Chimera is 10/10 on both SD x SS and Hawaiian Spice and Reserva Privada/DNA is 6/6, Jordan Of The Islands is 2/3. 3/5 Mosca Negra's DSD V2 X C99 showed up above ground today, so hopefully I can find a hefty male to stud out.... And some nice dank females would be just dandy by me as well. Only one SWT#4 IBL popped up but anything from that is just bonus anyway. The World Of Seeds Strawberry Blue is something different.... I can't figure it out yet what it is about it, but it is different from the rest. I will wait a couple of days to post up some pics that will actually be entertaining. Maybe then I can show you what I mean by "different".

I took some pics of the babies and the clone but there were lines from HPS across them, so I will spare you... Next pics will have some differences. Will try to take my decent camera and get some good shots.

Adios Muchachos!

Slap a ham on Omaha, pals

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Sorry about pic quality, was pressed for time. Humidity is a bit dry in the room, but this is temporary anyway. The main room is almost done getting setup and will have better conditioning of the atmosphere.

Anyway... Here are a couple of the ECSD X SS babies by Chimera and also THE CLONE.

Tulsa night life: filth, gin, a slut.

H

happy b

Hey palindrome,nice line up!The chimera SD x ss will be real nice I bet . I will be tuned in to see how everything turns out . peace.

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

UPDATES!
I cannot edit so hopefully these posts make it through somewhat in order and labeled correctly and whatnot.... Anyway.
Everything is in the main room now but still under 430 watter vegging. The pics are with them taken out so the lighting isn't all crazy.

The big girl has been chugging water and nutes the last few days, she passed the eight node so it is now time to top and defoliate her and start getting her into shape for the rigorous training she will be getting soon. I am going to be changing up a bit in style with more Scrog training than just straight trees. I figured since this first round is going to be kind of unknown on growth rates, I would Scrog em all to start flowering at he same height even if plant sizes vary.

Enough talk.... Here is the eldest sibling right after her topping and defol...

She is a sensitive biotch nute wise... She is begging for cal mag.... So she gets it in a day or so when she calms down a bit from being plucked.

SSSDH

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

Now we have some interesting ones. Here are 5 Mosca Negra Double Sour Diesel V2 X C99.

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

More MN DSDV2 X C99.... They are mutants if you look closely.... Weird batch, the whole lot of them.

Palindrome42

Palindrome42

The last RP Sour Kush

And next we have Reserva Privada Stacked Kush fems, 2 count

Latest posts

Top Bottom