My new indoor..

• Thread starter MakeLoveOnDrugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MakeLoveOnDrugs

So i just got underway with some fluros that i used a few years ago at my parents old place and my last grow turned bad due to the high quality smell distributed during flowering!!!...so anywayz....i need some insight as to what might be my best, cheapest and easiest option for ventilation or air re-circulation.

Thanks!
Sinki:bear

M

moggggys

neg ioniser is cheap and easy , plug in air freshners are also a piece of piss , the most consitant is a scrubber running through a squirrel fan vented outside via a chimney or drain ,,,,,, or window

floros are ok for veg

some strains stink more than others , stuff like n/lights and biddy early have very little smell

M

MakeLoveOnDrugs

whats a neg ioniser..and fuck plug in air fresheners...lol i need sumthing efficient for a price also venting to the outside is impossible 4 me at this point...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Mogggy's got your answer. Get a carbon filter and blower if you want effective odor control. If it's a real small grow maybe an odor sock. There are lots of do it yourself tutorials on making a carbon filter on the internet if you need to keep it cheap.

A friend has a small grow and he uses an Ionic Breeze in the adjacent room and it seems to work. I wouldn't trust any of those though. The other option I suggest you stay away from are ozone generators. Those things can strip all the smell right out of the buds if they're in the room with the plants.

Good luck! :hi

Top Bottom