My new Left Coast Bong

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Well here she is. She's 5mm thick and 18 inches tall. Ice-notches. Hits perfectly, I honestly love this bong.

I hooked up an ash-catcher w/perc that matches the bong, and I actually prefer the hit without the ash-catcher atached. Anyone else feel this way?

My new left coast bong
Curve1
B

BongToker

thats a sick straight tube, looks pritty sturdy to my friend.. ya i find with tubes like this its best to just have it as straight forward as possible... snapper rips.. an ash catcher woulder filter it a bit more but add unnecisary drag

S

spinkus

Thanks for the comments guys, and yeah BT I think the 18' straight tube gives a way better hit without the ash-catcher. Great 'snap'. Im gonna be gettin a 24' Left Coast w/ a dome perc inside. I'll just hook the ash-catcher up to that. Then i'll have my beast and a great smooth toke as well

N

NatiBlazer513

Dude i love my Left Coast.The ash catcher doesn't add any more drag really, but does make for a much smoother and bigger hit.

IMAGE 036
IMAGE 040
M

mastershake1217

Does anybody know how the Left Coast Bong company started? I'm thinking about getting one and wondering if they were worth to get

C

ciscokiddo1

Wow can't imagine how fresh that hits while packing all that ice. Beautiful piece.

B

BlazeNchill247

I just got that same bong with different colors and it rips like a champ. How much did you pay for that one out of curiosity because I want to see if I got a good deal on it.

K

kittensmokesout

This is too cool! My fiancé bought me my Left Coast bong on 4/20 at smokies! We got the bong, a rasta lighter leash to match, and the girl that worked there hooked us up and gave me a diffused downstream out of a newer Left Coast for all under $150! It was 30% off also! I was researching more about Left Coast, then I saw this!! How cool I found you that has my exact bong! This bong is amazing! I think the hit it smoother than a Sheldon Black (my fiancée bong lol). Him and I share a Hi-Si ash catcher! It's so bomb! I named him Ziggy Marley. Check out my Tumblr to see Ziggy, and more of my pieces! Tumblr Search: Kittensmokesout

Top Bottom