my new license plate

• Thread starter dexter840
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dexter840

sorry i wasn't able to post it other than as an attachment, but in anoth 7-11 weeks this will be on the back of my car... and yes the tag really does say "agriculture, keeps florida green" be safe out there

My new license plate
Solidopc

Solidopc

Are you serious? Isn't it a bit dodgy to be posting a picture of something that can be linked back to your name and address on a growing forum?

C

chunkymunky

awesome mang! just be carefull this state is serious when it comes to the herb

G

guerilla family

Thats pretty tight, but a bit sketchy too. I dont think I would put it on my ride..
One of my grower buddies rides around with a D.A.R.E. Plate! Its funny as hell. The dude is a total stoner, but from behind his car you'd think he was some kinda drug Nazi!

GFam

D

dexter840

trust me i'm in the system right now, all local leo know all about what i did. i have 0 intentions of staying in florida when my paperwork is finished. so don't worry for me, i'm currently leading a grow free life till i can move someplace slightly more friendly. i posted it purely for the humor

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I was hoping it was something like that. Good luck dex.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats pretty tight, but a bit sketchy too. I dont think I would put it on my ride..
One of my grower buddies rides around with a D.A.R.E. Plate! Its funny as hell. The dude is a total stoner, but from behind his car you'd think he was some kinda drug Nazi!

GFam

Haha. My buddy back in high school had a big dumb ass black station wagon, with limo tint and DARE painted down the sides. We used to ride around smokin his car out, and he'd honk and wave at cops passing by.

J

jay

You're a braver man than I am; I wouldn't want to advertise a message like that.

hubcap

hubcap

i wouldnt drive ANYWHERE round HERE with that.

lol

in the immortal words of tony montana

"you got bawls"

J

jdubz206

that's pretty ballsy...considering how the cops are in florida, i have a feeling you'll be fucked with a lot...they like to do that...i've never met a cop in florida that wasn't a complete asshole piece of shit...damn funny dude...be safe & peace. j

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
trust me i'm in the system right now, all local leo know all about what i did. i have 0 intentions of staying in florida when my paperwork is finished. so don't worry for me, i'm currently leading a grow free life till i can move someplace slightly more friendly. i posted it purely for the humor

great plate bro , can you get one that says , burn bush . got 2 meanings lol

K

kill-9

Just because you're going to another state doesn't mean they can't call Florida DMV and ask for your information.

You have balls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom