My New Mission Quest And An S.o.s.

• Thread starter Gorilla Mike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gorilla Mike

I am a pro grower and want to see how my fellow growers are dealing with the ramifications of the Jeff Sessions issue and sharing my own special growing and harvesting techniques. When I was learning to grow 30 years ago, pure learning was my biggest thrill in growing (Besides smoking my finished Buds!). I keep learning and applying all the latest science in growing bigger better Buds but now my new mission is learning how to streamline my harvest techniques. And along with that, I’m on a quest to find the perfect automated trimming machine!

With over 2500 plants at anyone time (and that number just keeps on growing!) production used to go smoothly because my grower gang simply switched over to hand-trimming after harvest and drying. But when the new automated bladed trimming machines came on the market I bought a pair to open up the bottleneck hand-trimming created. They weren’t cheap and for the first year, when they were running great my growers/hand-trimmers switched over the operate the machines and there was no bottleneck.

But then these expensive little bastards would break down even after regular maintenance pit-stops and we were back to the bottleneck situation. I’d just buy another pair of bladed trimmer from another brand while my originals where sent back to the factory for repair to get us out of the bottleneck. But that routine was getting to be an expensive pain in the ass. After a year the new machines would break down and right on cue a new brand of bladed trimmer would jump on the market and I’d buy that pair to replace the broke-down ones.

These things were supposed to be saving me time and money but they were making me spend more! That’s why my new mission and quest in life is to find the perfect automated trimming machine that don’t breakdown after the first year. Now, I believe I’ve tried every EVERY bladed trimmer on the market and I’m still not happy with their performance...Anybody got any suggestions?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My t4 has about 60hrs on it now. Still perfect. Take care of your equipment, and it will last. Just like your vehicle. Regular maitinence is KEY!

Top Bottom