my new pipe

• Thread starter wiggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiggles

wiggles

this is my plants main stem from last years grow, i got it a few days ago after leaving it at the grow site over winter, the roots got all tangled in a coil in the pot as a seedling and now its goten prety big, its like a wooden smokering on the end, lucky weed stems are holow to :) the plant on the botom is the plant the stem came from, it got almost 7 foot but only yeilded 4 ounces

Fddsg 040
Fddsg 041
Fddsg 042
Fddsg 006
Fddsg 043
Fddsg 044
Fddsg 045
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha.. Badass man.. Great job on the work..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool Pipe

Interesting fact: Not all weed stems are hollow, hollow stems are a sign of potency

mal

F

FairyDust

Sweet! I like it, although it kinda looks like a f****d up claw! lol! still nice though dude

Giddeon

Giddeon

Interesting fact: Not all weed stems are hollow, hollow stems are a sign of potency

mal

Care to explain why hollow stems are a sign of potency. I just always thought it was a hydro trait since my hydro plants were the only ones I noticed it in, but never truly knew.

and badass pipe I have a stem/root zone twisty that i need to carve into a pipe as well just have been lazy for about 6 months now

F

FairyDust

Care to explain why hollow stems are a sign of potency. I just always thought it was a hydro trait since my hydro plants were the only ones I noticed it in, but never truly knew.

I should have asked before, but now I am definitely curious hehe

B

Buddy Flowers

i thought it was a sign that the plant has been flushed. the plant stores starch in their stems for food so when it's flushed , the plant use the remaining stored food

wiggles

wiggles

and badass pipe I have a stem/root zone twisty that i need to carve into a pipe as well just have been lazy for about 6 months now

i had to holow it with a peice of string with a metal pipe tied on, was full of polostyrein textured stuf, but now the hole thing has cracked because it dried so fast, was good to smoke through tho :) gonna make another i think, nice chalenge

Top Bottom