My New RooR Bong!

• Thread starter FairyDust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FairyDust

I got this RooR Little Sista recently and damn it looks beautiful. It's handmade in Germany, has 3 ice catchers and a beaker base. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to collecting glass and RooR are probably my favourite glass blowers. If RooR was a car, it'd be a Mercedes-Benz, luxurious, with German efficiency. These guys really don't mess about. Check it out.

G

GorillaDaze

I love the little sista too, its my personal roor! I have a white label with a white crown and white ice notches call her my Ice Maiden!

;)

Hope you love yours like I love mine, hits like a mule.

I got this RooR Little Sista recently and damn it looks beautiful. It's handmade in Germany, has 3 ice catchers and a beaker base. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to collecting glass and RooR are probably my favourite glass blowers. If RooR was a car, it'd be a Mercedes-Benz, luxurious, with German efficiency. These guys really don't mess about. Check it out.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
pics? better yet, milk shots!!

F

FairyDust

I put a link on my original post. I don't have a working camera at the moment so I linked it to the place I got it from. Check it out, I got the black logo with white outline, it rips so well!

S

stonermike

personally I liken my roor bong to an apple product, your paying more but your getting the best. I'm saving to get a new roor but right now all i have is this little 100ml blue series roor bong even though i love it!

What do you guy think is the best roor bong as far as value for money?

F

FairyDust

Update for you all, especially Stonermike. I just saw on their blog that everyonedoesit.com are running a Black Friday discount this week. It's 20% off all their products so if you're saving for a new RooR, now's the time matey. Think I might add a little holiday glass to my collection too :)

But make sure you get the voucher code from the homepage because otherwise you'll get a full charge and there's no good in that!

M

mflb1993

I've smoked a roor similar to that one that was just straight tube, and It was one of the best bongs I've ever hit. It was about 2 feet long but it felt like you were hitting an 8 inch bong since it didn't require much lung power to rip it at all.

F

flipsk8or513

Good stuff

please put pictures up that would be amazing. I had a really nice bong that i was also going to put pictures up of, that was until my friend decided to fill it with ice and try to set it standing up sideways?? makes no sense but its whatever. Im not gonna lie my best highs come from bongs so i plan on purchasing another very soon. Keep on rippin! :bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom