My new sealed room

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

I finally finished it!
I'm running 4 600's in aprox 5x10 room. I have 12000 btu mini split and co2 burner is a hydro innovations water cooled and drain to waste.

I'm running about 65 fire og's in 5x5 pots in ready gro. I will be using AN conn with all the additives. I have recently switched AN after using GH for 16 years. I have seen the difference after a few runs with AN.

The flower is the finished product. It's the real deal!

My new sealed room
My new sealed room 2
W

whiteflower420

is your c02 on you on lp or natural gas, nice room by the way , i would love to know your yield

I

IVIars

Ill trade ya my 12000btu LG window a/c for your mini split. Its a good deal, honest. :sign0005:

soaringfast

soaringfast

I'm loving my room! Things are moving along nice. I will be putting the trellis in tomorrow.
I have a identical room next to it that I will be filling in just a few weeks.
The fire are under t5's and getting ready for the real fun.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Well, things are moving along nicely. I have encounter a few hick ups along the way but nothing 18 years of experienced could not figure out.

Humidity was the biggest shocker to me. I knew I would have it but not to the degree that I encountered. Nothing a under the house dehumi can't handle.

The next pain in my arse is watering all those 5" pots on the floor by hand. My original plan is to use drain to waste beds like I did in my identical room next to this one. It's raise off the ground and so easy to manage.

The hoods I'm using have some hot spots so I have to keep a bit higher than I wanted to.

And lastly I had a mite problem on a few plants. Sprayed them once with flora mite. A few days later I checked under the infected area to find mites living happily. I got out the forbid and really went to town without raising the lights and I scolded the young tender flowers. My anger got the best of me and I made a bad decision spraying with all the lights on and not raised.

All in all I'm happy with the way things are going and hopefully I will achieve my 1st time goal of 4#. I think I will with 3 1/2 weeks to go. There's a lot of buds in there and I know this is when they will really start putting on the weight.

Room 2 is the second picture.
I have 3 rooms that I run on 3 week split schedule. I do have a area I veg them a bit to get them established before the go into 12/12 sealed rooms.

IMG 0339
IMG 0345
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
nice n clean bro, good 1

Confu...

soaringfast

soaringfast

The rooms are about 5x11. the grow areas are just over 3' wide by 11 with 4 600's over them. I'm hoping to get 5# when I get things dialed in. Genetics will have a lot to do with this number. I'm sure I can get 4 running the OG fire that I'm running currently. 1 oz plants is not asking a lot even for small plants. Lots of sizable dense sugar coated nugz. Time will tell. BTW I run a lot small plants over larger plants. No reason to pay high power bills to grow trees indoors if you know what I mean.

hiboy

hiboy

i have a similiar set up, 3 3x6 tables lined up in a 5 foot wide area. Got 6k in lights above em. First couple runs only got 6#. Last run i got it up to 9. Made alot of changes and it payed off. Only downfall is that i cant walk around em. Ran sfv og, gona go ur route next time, got some white fire in the works
hiboy

S

steelyeyes

Any tips or tricks to sealing the room to keep the CO2 in? Mine is in an outbuilding and the walls are OSB. I've been caulking and taping the seams with duct or gorilla tape but I can't quit seem to keep the gas in for very long. I'm running bottled CO2 and dumped 40 lb. worth in under 16 hours. That's pretty leaky...:(

soaringfast

soaringfast

Some of my walls are osb covered in Panda. Door is sealed with weather strip. When lights go out for their night of sleep at 1400ppm in the morning the ppm is still in the 1300's. So I guess I'm not loosing much.
BTW bottles cost a lot compared to propane. I used a 20lb bottle in a week and just a little bit of propane in 2 weeks.
I also have pond liner on the floor that goes up the wall a bit .
Use lots of spray foam as well where needed.

Good luck!

S

steelyeyes

Pond liner on the floor and the panda sounds like a plan. How did you attach the panda?
Spray foam is my frenemy lately. It seals the cracks but it's messy as hell and I spend some of my less productive time peeling it off of the skin on my hands.

Top Bottom