My new set up, overheating?

• Thread starter Luke4886
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luke4886

20% coco will give you watering issues. You have to water differently. A coco medium is many smaller waterings daily. Soil is one big watering that lasts for 3 or 4 days. Mixing them means you need to use a meter to judge when to water. Coco doesn't hold water. 20% coco, 20% more often watering.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Watering COCO
looks good. i guess, you are doing some LST? What is your soil, nutrients?
40days, 3 inches only…. Help? Plz

503BB56C 64FC 40AC BD3D 5FB68D922683
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Light intensity? Temps, humidity? if all of this in check than do a slurry mix. Make sure to use stealth water and dig the sample from 2inches below the soil.
lets see what those readings are

L

Luke4886

Wi
Light intensity? Temps, humidity? if all of this in check than do a slurry mix. Make sure to use stealth water and dig the sample from 2inches below the soil.
lets see what those readings are
ll get a gauge up n goin soon soon yeh ok, thnx a mil

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok ok was a bit scared of drying, thnx a mil
They need to dry almost all the way before you water.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

L

Luke4886

So it remained stunted, for that space I’m gona drop the intensity by jz cutting down the wattage and will monitor from there? Anyways, since it’s stunted do I still folllow the recommended time for flower? @PK1 @ComfortablyNumb

0BFAA39B 69C3 4488 B59F DF51643A3583
BDD8FD42 E35F 4741 A918 A35969C12921
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just keep watching it. It has to catch up with where it's supposed to be.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Thats crazy, lil 3" nug sticking out of the soil, lol. I've never seen that before.
Have you checked out any of the weed tubers out there like Mr Canuck's Grow or BuildaSoil or Mr Grow it, I copy from the pros and do what they do.
I'd say be a little more hands off, i think you loved it too much to the point of smothering.
I've found more success since I started checking my garden every couple days instead of checking 3x daily.

L

Luke4886

This re-vegged, right? So, it's like it started over. Just keep an eye on it for now.
Back your light up a touch also.
I’m not too certain about re-veg Cz it’s so stunted. Cnt really tell, esp Cz it’s my very first grow. Bt yeh d light I tink is an overkill for d space, d first issue I started off with, not havin much knowledge when I got d light. Issue is space versus light, I got a 65x65x70cm growbox (so not much vertical height) with the viparspectra v300 (too strong), what do you think of the roleadro 75w for that setup instead? Worth a try? Wanted to achieve a SOG of microgrows

Top Bottom