My New SetUp. 1000w HPS in a Grow Lab

• Thread starter JonsiMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonsiMan

[/img] This is my new SetUp. It is also my First SetUp. So give some Feedback, and let me know what you think.

What i'm running:
:bong-hits:
Grow Lab 4x9
1000w HPS Hortilux Bulb
1000w Luminex digital Ballast
Yield Master II 6''
6'' Vortex Fan w/ Speedster Controller
6'' Insulated Ducting
6'' Fan Silencer
Carbon Filter
16 3Gallon Pots filled half way.
FoxFarm Soil
Big&Chunky

01015.JPG
00916.JPG
00815.JPG
00622.JPG
00514.JPG

J

JonsiMan

The Bud of choice for this run will be some Pre 98 Bubba Kush Clones, very nice choice I think. Let me know what yous is thinkin.

sedate

sedate

JonsiMan said:
16 3Gallon Pots filled half way

Why half-way?

JonsiMan said:
Pre 98 Bubba Kush Clones

Bubba Kush's I've come across tend to be first rate. Bushy little plants too - great choice for an indoor grow.

J

JonsiMan

Sedate - Sorry, only half way for now, haven't routed the clones yet, just lettting the dirt sit a little and gonna transplant in a couple days. A friend has done the Bubba Kush a few times, it is a superd stout fat plant, i will enjoy.

Can anyone recomend a good Lebanon Strain?

M

MASSES 420KING

iminterested in buying the grow lab gl120 so im very stoked to see a grow using this brand seat pulled and subscribed

R

Rob1

i think thats the Gl145 that you got there right? its 4'9"x4'9" i just got the same one and i like it alot how about you?

J

JonsiMan

It is a Gl145 4'x9'', I like it alot. Its fucking big though! Fitting it in the basement was a job in itself, Where it is now, i can't move it, because of the piping in the ceiling. But its up now and everythings ready to go, just gotta wait on the CL.

R

Radio_Dread

looks great dude, how is that duct muffler workin out for ya? was thinkin bout getting one myself to quite things done alil. i have the speed controller already and that helped with the noise alil. those 6in fans can be loud, but they def get the job done. best of luck with miss bubba kush

J

JonsiMan

Yeah, the muffler works great. It made a big difference. Without it, not sure if i coulda run the whole thing!

Sherwood

Sherwood

Cool man, mirrors my indoor setup to some extent. I got the same fan, same ballast, same bulb, just a non cooled reflector. I've been running the super lumens setting, working good! Mine is a dwc hydro, but nice to see the same light so I can watch for the results and compare.:animbong:

S

swampwater

looks good.

just got the smaller 3'11" x 3'11" version and put a 600 in it. having kinda high temps though,, 82 deg. F in a room thats low 70's...

what are your temps like?

are you running any intake or just passive..?

thanx.

:sign0005:

CaliShark

CaliShark

i think thats the Gl145 that you got there right? its 4'9"x4'9" i just got the same one and i like it alot how about you?

I think you're right, that looks like a GL145 to me. Which is 4'9"x4'9". The GL145L is the 4'9"x9'6". Jonsi yours looks like the 145 because it's more square, the 145L is more of a rectangle. If you wanted the 145L then you got the wrong one...

Edit: stupid me, I read your measurements as 4'x9' haha so forget my post. Goodluck with your grow.

J

JonsiMan

looks good.

just got the smaller 3'11" x 3'11" version and put a 600 in it. having kinda high temps though,, 82 deg. F in a room thats low 70's...

what are your temps like?

are you running any intake or just passive..?

thanx.

:sign0005:

Passive, my temps dont exist yet, i hate to say it, but i dont have anything running yet, been on the road trying to make some money to fund this shit. but its alll enjoyable.

Top Bottom