My New Strains

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

I am Patriot been here since 2003 watching ...then became a member...Since many things happened and may try and errors ..But i can say that I got it down .lol
I will see who is interested first then i will post if needed , no interest no post...
My crosses are as fallows
1st,,,DZ Kush.......Known as Started with a mystery father plant, very stout and smelly....came from DC-Baltimore area (no clues , i know)
crossed it with ...a cross of (sannie Jackberry and a Skunk 1 f (regular seed rom Sensie) X OG kush from Nirvana
The flavor is spicy and awesome...not your typical taste,,,( trying to eliminate he same flavors that rule the market)

2nd,,, 6 rings ..... started with a Male ( magnum Opus x Florida OG) and crossed it to my original DZ (short one)
In the process....Magnun xflorida is big and the buds are very tight...the DZ is a type os foxtail weird grower but woth it....so i am trying to bring the DZ with a more Indica dominant structure.....

3rd Lito-Late Blues.....crossed between the same father of 6 rings...and a Different more Skunky DZ........trying to also bring the buds to a more compact nature.....

Pics will come if people are interested....
Patriot

Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

I have highland mex x blueberry f3

Chimney boy x lemon Jedi

Logic no name freebie og x lemon Jedi

And of course lemon Jedi.

On the way baby bell, cobra lips, bubbas bad bitch, Florida og, alien og, and alien tech from big head seeds.

zzzybil

zzzybil

come on with the pics ! That's a long time since 2003 wow........... bet you have plenty points to share. Here to see and listen to long time influences . Please share your insights and progress

Patriot

Patriot

As of yet .....a hermi 6 rings popped ...i think it was do to a flaw in the lights...fixed ...
3 - 6 rings geminated (6 anillos )
2 Litos under 12-12 .......( Lito-Late)
2 germinated Suenos Surenos ( Southern Dreams)

urbanite420

urbanite420

Where’d you get the highland Mexican F3?

I have highland mex x blueberry f3

Chimney boy x lemon Jedi

Logic no name freebie og x lemon Jedi

And of course lemon Jedi.

On the way baby bell, cobra lips, bubbas bad bitch, Florida og, alien og, and alien tech from big head seeds.

Top Bottom