my nute list for my grow..any ideas

• Thread starter niallo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

niallo

hello there farmers... i am new i have done a little bit of growin be4 notting big ...this is my 1st time doing a thread so keep with me ha...i have been stalkin threads for a while ha.and learning alot
i am planin a grow which will be kickin off soon just have to finish my room and i ready to go...

i am pickin up my soil biobizz allmix and im goona pick up all the nutes im gonna use as well prob 2moro or the next day...

i have made out a list of the nutes can you tell me what you think. all the help you can gave would be great it would really help thanks....

here they are.

root juice,bio grow,bio bloom,bio heaven,top max,alg a mic,grotek monster grow, grotek monsterbloom and blossom blaster..

i no this sounds like loads but i plan on usein it 1/4 to 1/2 to 3/4 to full strength.

and use the monster grow once at the end of veg.

alg a mic for the likes of cal mag and others..

monster bloom for biger flowers

blossom blaster i will only use once or mybe tiwce see how it goes

if you could tell me what you think or what you would change would be great..

thanks for havein a look

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I would not assume the Alg-a mic will take care of cal-mag issues if thats what you mean. I also can't help but wonder why you would use a top of the line organic fertilizer and then put the cheap chemical bloom in there. I get good results with all the bio-bizz line but I use natures necture guano's with the top max for extra bloom boost. I'd start with just the bio-bizz stuff and build up to the spot you like best. If you pump them too hard you might end up with stunted growth and a bunch of extra pistils. That means those harsh little nugs that are hard to burn and covered in red hair instead of crystals.

Im still trying to figure out if the Bio-heaven is worth it.???

Just one opinion. Good luck.

N

niallo

thanks for the reply man..

i got this list from a mate he used most of these things on his owen plants he done a good bit of growin..

he used

bio grow,bio bloom,topmax,monster bloom,carbo load and blossom blaster...

i thought up the rest i prob went over kill ha...

bio heaven i was readin about it and it saids its for sugars and stuff and is good for growth..i also read that your soppose to mix it on its owen and give as well as your nutes..i wonder if that would make much of a diff..

al a mic is for micro nutes i wasnt gonna use much of this just a very small bit..i was readin about it on a guys page and he thought it was good for cal mag he even said better then empson salts..so i just thought why not get it..it could be handy to have..

chemical ferts monster bloom and blossom blaster i am really just going with these because my mate used them he told me to use them thats really it there he just said these will max the flowers come out faster and help throw on the weight...so again i just said y not ha whats a little more weight on the bud ha

i no this sounds like a lot it prob is but i plan on usein a lot of it half strength or less unless the plant wants more....this is my plan anyway..ha things work out alot easyer in your head than on your plants ha

T

treetree

id look and see whats in that carbo load see if you cant just by molasses ..good luck with your grow man

Top Bottom