My Nutes Froze Solid....

• Thread starter toxic1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toxic1

toxic1

long story short a 3 months ago i bought a bulk load of liquid nutes (pH up/down, aptus lineup, calmag, sweet) and i stored them in my shed outback. went to get them out the other day and they were froze. just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if so did you use and everything turn out alright?

Tnelz

Tnelz

long story short a 3 months ago i bought a bulk load of liquid nutes (pH up/down, aptus lineup, calmag, sweet) and i stored them in my shed outback. went to get them out the other day and they were froze. just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if so did you use and everything turn out alright?
It has happened to me with notes being shipped in the winter. To mean ur synthetics will be fine but no sure about certain organics. I'd call the respective companies and ask. Good luck brother.

N

nightmarecreature

Take anything that froze and pour it into something clear. If the nutes are clear, they are fine. If they are cloudy, toss them. Some Aptus products are cloudy from the start, so don't mind those ones.

Top Bottom