My Observation from a far

• Thread starter Dye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
this right here is why i will always operate as a guerilla. fuck a certification or license or inspections or testing. the one thing i've learned after three plus decades on this planet is if govt or big business gets involved in anything, they fuck it up on a scale bigger than what anyone can even begin to conceive. how did my mother say it... they could fuck up a wet dream.

this place has its ebbs and its flows. we get seasonal waves of new growers, most don't cut it here because they either don't have a culture fit or like many first timers, they try, they fail or end up with subpar product, and disappear. or, i've a pretty strong creeping suspicion of this one and these ones i'm referring to now have become pretty easy to spot, are underage (or grown ass adult children) living with mommy and daddy and they get caught. if one can weather the storms, this place ain't so bad.

first showed up here myself sometime around when gypsy nirvana lost his shit at icmag and went crazy on a ton of breeders there. lots of fall out. had been there for a long while after a stint at GC, and before that the original OG forums. fuck, i miss OG still. was a fantastic place. this place was comparable for a good while but many of the greats that once tread here disappeared sometime about a decade ago and now some of us neo-old timers are having similar impacts. nothing like the sorts of jackmayoffer, seamaiden, tnelz, gnome, etc. list too long to write.

glad to have ya though Dye. buddy of mine, his last name is Dye. good cat when he's not crawling at the bottom of a bottle.
You know what f*** it I ain't got nothing to hide had an operation growing up in Alburgh how'd the f****** property run down by an idiot who was drunk went through a snow drift clip the back of a double wide trailer and exposed a tiny light leak,tent still held up ironically enough, anyway the good old boy Sheriff's Department from the Champlain Islands show up don't you know they're concerned it's a methamphetamine lab lmao, Border Patrol shows up border patrol tells the person who owns the property you do realize that those Sheriff's are going to take that pot and smoke it right owner says yeah I don't know I was waiting for him to charge me end up being charged 16 months doing a in State Prison for growing 12 plants with a quarter pound on the premises harvested and dried and all of the plants were smoked by the Grand Isle Sheriff's Department f****** good old boy douchebags good big Pharma I don't want to think about what big Pharma would be look what they're doing with flu

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Ironically enough one of the deputies that arrested in confiscated that grass got into d w i and killed somebody and guess where he is Scott free don't you know

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You know what f*** it I ain't got nothing to hide had an operation growing up in Alburgh how'd the f****** property run down by an idiot who was drunk went through a snow drift clip the back of a double wide trailer and exposed a tiny light leak,tent still held up ironically enough, anyway the good old boy Sheriff's Department from the Champlain Islands show up don't you know they're concerned it's a methamphetamine lab lmao, Border Patrol shows up border patrol tells the person who owns the property you do realize that those Sheriff's are going to take that pot and smoke it right owner says yeah I don't know I was waiting for him to charge me end up being charged 16 months doing a in State Prison for growing 12 plants with a quarter pound on the premises harvested and dried and all of the plants were smoked by the Grand Isle Sheriff's Department f****** good old boy douchebags good big Pharma I don't want to think about what big Pharma would be look what they're doing with flu
That’s some pretty hard luck or karma! Still a lot of people sitting in cells after receiving outrageous sentences they aren’t really commensurate with the severity of the crime. Far as weed goes that’s slowly changing. Always went into any criminal endeavor with my eyes wide open and never blamed anyone else for the consequences of my bad decisions. And I always considered free dope to be one of the perks of a cop’s shitty job, having to deal with assholes like me and worse on a daily basis. And there are still thousands of people running free that have killed people with their vehicles. That’s slowly changing too but not fast enough.I read about people in this forum smoking a fatty and hopping behind the wheel, and just shake my head. The height of irresponsibility! Life can be a pretty harsh place and some make it and some don’t. Just two cents.

D

dalegribble

That’s some pretty hard luck or karma! Still a lot of people sitting in cells after receiving outrageous sentences they aren’t really commensurate with the severity of the crime. Far as weed goes that’s slowly changing. Always went into any criminal endeavor with my eyes wide open and never blamed anyone else for the consequences of my bad decisions. And I always considered free dope to be one of the perks of a cop’s shitty job, having to deal with assholes like me and worse on a daily basis. And there are still thousands of people running free that have killed people with their vehicles. That’s slowly changing too but not fast enough.I read about people in this forum smoking a fatty and hopping behind the wheel, and just shake my head. The height of irresponsibility! Life can be a pretty harsh place and some make it and some don’t. Just two cents.
like a lot of people are not very smart, I've seen many go up the river b/c of growing more than they should or not to be able to grow at all, weigh your consequences wisely, some gotten cultivation & distribution charges, not to mention electrical fires which were important to discuss b/c a lot of homeowners don't know that if you're caught growing in an illegal state & you're not qualified they will reject your claim, like the couple in Michigan a few years back 1 was busted caught fire, the last guy was nervous b/c of the consequences you have an MJ card? you can grow medicinally, they should cover it, I contacted my agent to tell him the intentions I had to prove that I was legal & I was covered, no matter what light electrical cord, etc

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Was a med patient ........judge told the pot grower he "had to have a little skin in the game" fuken jokers

Dye

Dye

like a lot of people are not very smart, I've seen many go up the river b/c of growing more than they should or not to be able to grow at all, weigh your consequences wisely, some gotten cultivation & distribution charges, not to mention electrical fires which were important to discuss b/c a lot of homeowners don't know that if you're caught growing in an illegal state & you're not qualified they will reject your claim, like the couple in Michigan a few years back 1 was busted caught fire, the last guy was nervous b/c of the consequences you have an MJ card? you can grow medicinally, they should cover it, I contacted my agent to tell him the intentions I had to prove that I was legal & I was covered, no matter what light electrical cord, etc

People been growing indoors since the 1970’s nobody the wiser. Millions of growers all across the globe.
Being legal or not legal means shit, unless you do the time like this dude! Shit luck that’s all. And crooked cops and politicians.
Registering as a med patient is not wise! My opinion

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Those comments make me wanna avoid sharing here anymore

In fact I'm good

Dye

Dye

Those comments make me wanna avoid sharing here anymore

In fact I'm good

People been growing indoors since the 1970’s nobody the wiser. Millions of growers all across the globe.
Being legal or not legal means shit, unless you do the time like this dude! Shit luck that’s all. And crooked cops and politicians.
Registering as a med patient is not wise! My opinion

I stuck up for you, bad luck crooked cops and politicians what else you want!
Registering as a med patient not wise!plus my comment was not to you!

Last edited:
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
He married into our grow family...he was fine. Being in jail killed his happy spirit. Your comments were not idiotic at all.......have a good day dye

Dye

Dye

He married into our grow family...he was fine. Being in jail killed his happy spirit. Your comments were not idiotic at all.......have a good day dye
Ok brother cool, not the enemy on your side. It will work out be cool. You do not want to go back inside.
You have that new stoner element here saying stupid things do not take it personal.
You did the time for this plant. Chill be smart.

Top Bottom