my OG is dying. PLS HELP.

• Thread starter ryangrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryangrow

In running a DWC system. I have 4 plants. Candy gdp cheese qnd og. All in separate buckets. All doing well except the og. From the start it was taller then the rest but very thin branchers. It was doing very well about 5 weeks budding. When the light went on to day I saw my og all the leaves wilting. Plant looks like it dying. Can this happen can a plant just give up and die. Nute levels good air supply good. Wny body got any idea why.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Did it perk up after a while?
How do the roots look?

R

ryangrow

Roots look good the same. I did a flush trimed all the leaves well not all. Not sure what els to do.

Danked

Danked

ryangrow: You possibly have any pics? Sucks to hear man... hope things are starting to turn around a little by now. If it's not the root zone messed up some how, or the air/RH, or the nutes, and the other plants are doing okay (so that should be no pests of any sort) hmm...doesn't leave too many things variables. Genetic defect..? Idk bud... Good luck with her. Put some pics up if you can, makes things way easier to diagnose.

Aligee

Aligee

In running a DWC system. I have 4 plants. Candy gdp cheese qnd og. All in separate buckets. All doing well except the og. From the start it was taller then the rest but very thin branchers. It was doing very well about 5 weeks budding. When the light went on to day I saw my og all the leaves wilting. Plant looks like it dying. Can this happen can a plant just give up and die. Nute levels good air supply good. Wny body got any idea why.
Whats your ph?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

if it was just after lights on that is the worse time to make any calls on health especially limp leaves. Some strains of weed go limp after lights out and they can take a couple hours to get stiff again. Having lower humidity is also a cause of this. (35%-) Flushing is always a great first defense. Get some Canna Rhizotonic and follow directions on the label and remember you want to spray the underside of the leaves not the top. You won`t believe the difference, while your at it hit your other plants too, you will be amazed a few days later, also an added benefit is increased disease resistance, reduces shock, and makes your roots grow like crazy, yes I love the stuff, saved my plants many times. :cool: don`t tell anyone

R

ryangrow

Th
if it was just after lights on that is the worse time to make any calls on health especially limp leaves. Some strains of weed go limp after lights out and they can take a couple hours to get stiff again. Having lower humidity is also a cause of this. (35%-) Flushing is always a great first defense. Get some Canna Rhizotonic and follow directions on the label and remember you want to spray the underside of the leaves not the top. You won`t believe the difference, while your at it hit your other plants too, you will be amazed a few days later, also an added benefit is increased disease resistance, reduces shock, and makes your roots grow like crazy, yes I love the stuff, saved my plants many times. :cool: don`t tell anyone

R

ryangrow

Thanks for that. I choped the lady down. So keep that in mind for next time.

60acregrower

60acregrower

OG is a tough one to grow. I usually stay away from it. Can be tempting, but it can be a touchy plant compared to other genetics out there.

Top Bottom